Zone1 Who has a KKK costume or knows where I can get one?

I love this fuckin' place. :laughing0301:

I know of a surplus store in LA that might be able to hook Mortie up.

I asked the Loyal White Knights, if they have a online shop with not so expensive KKK items, they wrote me one email in 2020 i dont know if they are still around.

Greetings from Mortimer

Thanks very much for your email. Sorry for the very late reply, I just realised you wrote me. I wont join the Klan, but do you have a online shop where i can buy a kkk hood and robe or costume for a not so expensive prize and KKK items? I do not want to be a KKK member, but Im a social media influencer and want it for my videos and pictures. I often act as if im in a movie etc... Here is my YouTube account...

If you can offer KKK items like hood, robe, t-shirts or any other items for a fair and not so expensive prize maybe?

Thanks very much

Regards, Mortimer

I asked the Loyal White Knights, if they have a online shop with not so expensive KKK items, they wrote me one email in 2020 i dont know if they are still around.

Greetings from Mortimer

Thanks very much for your email. Sorry for the very late reply, I just realised you wrote me. I wont join the Klan, but do you have a online shop where i can buy a kkk hood and robe or costume for a not so expensive prize and KKK items? I do not want to be a KKK member, but Im a social media influencer and want it for my videos and pictures. I often act as if im in a movie etc... Here is my YouTube account...

If you can offer KKK items like hood, robe, t-shirts or any other items for a fair and not so expensive prize maybe?

Thanks very much

Regards, Mortimer

Have someone make you a cap that says "Make Joe Great Again."

Well ya know, one time I was in a cousin's gun room one day and found a box with a red hood and robe in it and underneath that

was a bunch of Klan pamphlets. Blech. He's probably long dead now.

My grandma fended 3 of them off with a butcher knife back in the day.

She said she'd gut 'em like fish. I'd bet she would too.

Lemme see here, yeah, that cousin wasn't related to my grandma.

Last edited:

Who has a KKK costume or knows where I can get one?​

I've never had one myself but I'd imagine a good place to begin searching for one might be here as the KKK always has seemed to be somehow associated with that party! But apparently, since blacks are no longer available to them, they've made blacks now part of the organization /working/ for them (paying someone makes being used OK now) and so are trying to replace them with pesky, Midwest conservative white people now as their new ni*@ers, this time being quietly hidden behind a clever, new reshuffling of governmental regulations as our 'fundamental changes,' like the big boys do.

https://media.npr.org/assets/img/2016/07/29/new-dnc-c20e0c4d74dfef56b3ff9e27e3652baf568bff94.jpg?s=6

Forum List

Back