NY vs. Trump: A Trial In Search Of An Imaginary Crime

Let's see how that holds up. Also, does "tourist" include and defined as people from other states who.visit? Businessmen heading there from.NJ or CT? Do Canadian gamblers crossing Niagara Falls for an hour count? I repeat, I have not heard one person from a foreign country state what I posted. With all of these unusual rulings, including those forcing Trunp to be in court; this seems designed to keep him from campaigning. It seems conveniently timed...If candudates don't pit forward their policies and win on these policies, the U.S and the West, is in deep trouble.
I think the number is vacationers from abroad and from other states, but it could be long term businessmen visiting too...?

you're a little dense! I will not try to explain it to you again....!

I never sought this trial, I'm simply a narrator of opinion I've read, and bystander! This trial to me is a nothing burger crime,but a crime none the less, if committed.

my concerns and trials I believe were important to take place before we voted, was the Smith cases, 1/6 election subversion and the Classified documents case, (and the Georgia case) where the evidence and facts could benefit us voters with pertinent information, one way or the other, before we voted.

Hillary and Obama campaign finance laws broken were NOT the same, they did not involve falsifying a separate corporation's business records....

Their official campaigns made the mistakes and broke the campaign laws, Trump's crimes did not involve his official campaign making a mistake....they are not charged or libel.
The FEDS already tossed into the trash-bin what Bragg dumpster dove to dust off. This is just a continuation of this Soviet LAWFARE that YOU don't have a problem with.
It's fucking ridiculous and UN-AMERICAN!!!!

Read the fucking indictment...

Very real crimes which Trump is facing which someone has gone to jail already for...

You struggle to acknowledge that Trump is a criminal. He is a convicted criminal in waiting. The evidence is overwhelming...
You have to just look at the actual evidence in the case and hear the testimonies..
The greedy corrupt Democrats can't win on the issues or on their record, so the use phony bogus indictments.
The Democrats are liars and cheaters.

The FEDS already tossed into the trash-bin what Bragg dumpster dove to dust off. This is just a continuation of this Soviet LAWFARE that YOU don't have a problem with.
It's fucking ridiculous and UN-AMERICAN!!!!
no they did not do so by choice, Trump's bag man at the DOJ, BILL BARR pressured SDNY to drop the case...all cases pending, against Trump....that's what was UNAMERICAN, and Soviet-esque.

Forum List

Back