Who is culpable for today's terrorist attack?

Yanno, if this happened the other way, and Republican politicians were being targeted, conservatives would be praising the quick acting police work that got to the bombs before they went off.

And, they would be yelling at the top of their lungs that it had to be a liberal plot.
Republicans ARE targets of violence instigated by YOUR democratic leaders and have been for weeks. Remind me when you complained about that shit?

Actually, I'm bitching about the idiots who are thinking that Democrats would send pipe bombs to themselves to try to garner sympathy in the elections.

Sorry, but if they were dummy bombs, why was the one at CNN transported off in a bomb disposal unit, to be taken apart at another site? Why did the one that was sent to Soros go off in the woods? Why would the FBI be involved if they were fake bombs? That would be more of the jurisdiction of the local police.

And yes, there have been several times on this board where I have called Maxine Waters an idiot for her inflammatory language. Scary rhetoric and calls to violence are wrong for ANY politician, no matter what side. Those are supposed to be the ones who can make compromises and work out a deal that is good for the majority of the nation, not demagogues who use inflammatory language to stir up their base.
That's what they are doing. Lib have been caught many times faking it. But please keep lying.

Link to an EXACT quote, you lying POS!
Nope I am not going to enable your IGNORANCE. He was on National TV shortly after winning the White House I believe the second time and he called for forming his own private army to battle the Republicans.
Thank you for proving you are a worthless lying scum POS who has no direct quote to back up your lie.

What is even funnier, is when you asked him for a link, he said he "didn't want to enable your ignorance", which incidentally he is doing because he won't provide a link, meaning you stay ignorant, which he is enabling.

If Retarded Gunny Sgt REALLY "didn't want to enable your ignorance", he would have provided the link, making you no longer ignorant, meaning if he had provided the link, he would have been doing what he said he wanted to do.

It's amazing how many people don't really understand the words they are using.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Interesting. He was talking about the Peace Corps, expanding it and it's funding, and using them to open up embassies that were shuttered, and calling it the Civilian National Security Force that was as strong and well funded as the military.

Do you even listen to your links?

You libtards are good at twisting facts...…..

We heard what he said...…..

Obama openly called for an ARMY to attack Republicans, or don't you remember that?
Nope I am not going to enable your IGNORANCE. He was on National TV shortly after winning the White House I believe the second time and he called for forming his own private army to battle the Republicans.
Thank you for proving you are a worthless lying scum POS who has no direct quote to back up your lie.
It is not my fault you are so FUCKING stupid you can not remember national News that was all the rage when it happened.
It's your fault that you can't link to such a "well known" fake news event. Obviously you and your fellow Right-wing lying scum have distorted something he said , and YOU KNOW linking to the quote you distorted will expose your lie.
Thank you again.

Obama openly called for an ARMY to attack Republicans, or don't you remember that?

What is even funnier, is when you asked him for a link, he said he "didn't want to enable your ignorance", which incidentally he is doing because he won't provide a link, meaning you stay ignorant, which he is enabling.

If Retarded Gunny Sgt REALLY "didn't want to enable your ignorance", he would have provided the link, making you no longer ignorant, meaning if he had provided the link, he would have been doing what he said he wanted to do.

And where exactly did Obama say anything about "ATTACKING" Republiscum or any else for that matter???

Obama was not talking about a “security force” with guns or police powers. He was talking specifically about expanding AmeriCorps and the Peace Corps and the USA Freedom Corps, which is the volunteer initiative launched by the Bush administration after the attacks of 9/11, and about increasing the number of trained Foreign Service officers who populate U.S. embassies overseas.

And where exactly did Obama say anything about "ATTACKING" Republiscum or any else for that matter???

Who the hell said I said that.......the other voice in your head..............LOL

I posted where the idiot said those things...........and Mocked your asses for cheering about it.......It was a Moronic thing to say.

Interesting. He was talking about the Peace Corps, expanding it and it's funding, and using them to open up embassies that were shuttered, and calling it the Civilian National Security Force that was as strong and well funded as the military.

A well armed PEACE CORPS..........LOL
:iyfyus.jpg:

Again, where exactly did Obama use the exact words "WELL ARMED" you worthless lying scum POS he actually said WELL FUNDED. Obama was talking about DIPLOMACY as an alternative to the military for achieving our national security objectives!!!!
It just shows how the Right ALWAYS add and change words in everyone they "quote."

Who the hell said I said that.......the other voice in your head..............LOL

I posted where the idiot said those things...........and Mocked your asses for cheering about it.......It was a Moronic thing to say.

You were defending the string with your video that started with this quote:

You libtards are good at twisting facts...…..

We heard what he said...…..

Oh the HYPOCRISY!!!

I was giving a reference to the army...........stop saying what I was doing when you misunderstand......

Now explain how it's great to make a Military out of the Peace Corps.....as some on your side has said........

It's funny to me............please continue .............

Again, where exactly did Obama use the exact words "WELL ARMED" you worthless lying scum POS he actually said WELL FUNDED. Obama was talking about DIPLOMACY as an alternative to the military for achieving our national security objectives!!!!
It just shows how the Right ALWAYS add and change words in everyone they "quote."

A civilian Army as well funded as our military........What do you think he was talking about..........buying stuffed animals and water balloons........LOL

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."
So then you must also agree that Obama was behind the Baltimore riots. And Mayor Bradley was culpable in the LA riots

-Geaux

I was giving a reference to the army...........stop saying what I was doing when you misunderstand......

Now explain how it's great to make a Military out of the Peace Corps.....as some on your side has said........

Nobody made a military out of the Peace Corps, that is just another of the endless lies coming from GOP hate radio and parroted by mindless morons. Listed to your own video again, Obama was talking about DIPLOMACY!!!!!
But you knew that already!

Nobody made a military out of the Peace Corps, that is just another of the endless lies coming from GOP hate radio and parroted by mindless morons. Listed to your own video again, Obama was talking about DIPLOMACY!!!!!

yeah right..............A civilian army as well funded as the military............LOL

You actually are defending that dumb ass comment..........it's laughable.

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

Yes, WHO is behind the Reichstag fire? :dunno:

It couldn't be more helpful to the Nazicrats if they staged it themselves.

Oh, wait....

A civilian Army as well funded as our military........What do you think he was talking about..........buying stuffed animals and water balloons........LOL

Again you just keep lying by changing Obama's words. Nowhere did he say "a civilian ARMY" you worthless lying scum POS!
He was talking about securing our national security objectives through DIPLOMACY!!!!!

yeah right..............A civilian army as well funded as the military............LOL

"Just as powerful. Just as strong. Just as well funded."

Seems clear to me what he planned to create.

Again you just keep lying by changing Obama's words. Nowhere did he say "a civilian ARMY" you worthless lying scum POS!
He was talking about securing our national security objectives through DIPLOMACY!!!!!

Sure...........we made fun of him back then.........just another walk through memory lane................

We had a blast mocking you then........and it's nice to do it again.........and again all the drones cheered and swooned.........Oh WE LOVE YOU OBAMA MAN.......

I repeat........it was a dumb ass statement............Shall we remember his red lines..........that was fun too.

You worthless lying scum can't ever use the EXACT words Obama says. Show me exactly where Obama said "A civilian ARMY."

You worthless lying scum can't ever use the EXACT words Obama says. Show me exactly where Obama said "A civilian ARMY."

Forum List

Back