WHO is dressing Hillary?

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012

My god, this looks like something stolen from Captain Kangaroo's closet.

Congressman-Richard-Neal-and-former-Secretary-of-State-Hillary-Clinton-at-the-Museum-of-Springfield-History-on-Feb.-29-2016.-Dave-Roback-for-The-Republican.jpg

Don't misunderstand, I am thrilled that Michelle Bachmann has retired from Congress, but she knew how to dress for the occasion:

michele_bachmann_AP11061303.jpg

The pockets on her tunic make her look wider than a grey whale. Seriously, her personal shopper and wardrobe assistant are Republicans.

Her bus must have been right behind Chris Christie's and made all the same dining stops in South Carolina....

It's a very flattering cargo-blouse.

I know cargo pants, but cargo blouse?
She needs a make-over if she's going to go against Trump.
He's always dressed to the nines in obviously custom-tailored suits. Notice no gaps in his shirt collar, and the shoulder pads inside his suit are sturdy and perfectly aligned to his shoulder width. Front of his coat has the proper, slight gap when not buttoned.

donald+trump-.jpg

He's always dressed to the nines in obviously custom-tailored suits. Notice no gaps in his shirt collar, and the shoulder pads inside his suit are sturdy and perfectly aligned to his shoulder width. Front of his coat has the proper, slight gap when not buttoned.

donald+trump-.jpg

Meh. I don't think it will affect her electability. It would probably have the effect of baiting trump to call her a slob. A majority of the electorate is female. We'll see how that works for him.

Hillary has enough dough to get her wardrobe custom-tailored, too. This grey tunic thing likes like off-the-rack Target or Kohl's.

Congressman-Richard-Neal-and-former-Secretary-of-State-Hillary-Clinton-at-the-Museum-of-Springfield-History-on-Feb.-29-2016.-Dave-Roback-for-The-Republican.jpg

Don't misunderstand, I am thrilled that Michelle Bachmann has retired from Congress, but she knew how to dress for the occasion:

Hillary has worn this unflattering and strange outfit before:

firstladies1n-9-web.jpg

donald+trump-.jpg

Meh. I don't think it will affect her electability. It would probably have the effect of baiting trump to call her a slob. A majority of the electorate is female. We'll see how that works for him.

It probably won't since she's got such a large war chest, but this is not Germany and she's not Angela Merkel, although she's starting to look like they were separated at birth.

Americans are celebrity-oriented and gravitate towards good-looking politicians, too. Trump, Rubio, Carson and Kasich are fairly good looking guys. Cruz would be if he hadn't twisted his face over the years into such a false expression of empathy and compassion, which he does not possess.

Hillary and Bernie are both dumpy and frumpy.

Our presidents since Carter in 1976 have been tall (over 5'11") good-looking men. Good looks matter in the race for the OO.

Rubio wore high-heeled boots so he wouldn't look so short on stage next to the other candidates. Americans will not elect a short guy. They simply won't.

Last edited:

Hillary not exactly a fashion icon, here are some more unusual clothing choices from her:

clinton-wedding-2jpg-6a7f55a1312a7567.jpg

20150101_Hillary-Clinton.jpg

2FA5284E00000578-3376503-image-a-51_1451331532720.jpg

0c51be9e705d00d4417726950ffb1daf (1).jpg

Forum List

Back