WHO is dressing Hillary?

It's a very flattering cargo-blouse.

I know cargo pants, but cargo blouse?
She needs a make-over if she's going to go against Trump.
He's always dressed to the nines in obviously custom-tailored suits. Notice no gaps in his shirt collar, and the shoulder pads inside his suit are sturdy and perfectly aligned to his shoulder width. Front of his coat has the proper, slight gap when not buttoned.

donald+trump-.jpg

Meh. I don't think it will affect her electability. It would probably have the effect of baiting trump to call her a slob. A majority of the electorate is female. We'll see how that works for him.

It probably won't since she's got such a large war chest, but this is not Germany and she's not Angela Merkel, although she's starting to look like they were separated at birth.

Americans are celebrity-oriented and gravitate towards good-looking politicians, too. Trump, Rubio, Carson and Kasich are fairly good looking guys. Cruz would be if he hadn't twisted his face over the years into such a false expression of empathy and compassion, which he does not possess.

Hillary and Bernie are both dumpy and frumpy.

Our presidents since Carter in 1976 have been tall (over 5'11") good-looking men. Good looks matter in the race for the OO.

Merkel-Hillary:

merkel-hillary1.jpg

My god, this looks like something stolen from Captain Kangaroo's closet.

Congressman-Richard-Neal-and-former-Secretary-of-State-Hillary-Clinton-at-the-Museum-of-Springfield-History-on-Feb.-29-2016.-Dave-Roback-for-The-Republican.jpg

Don't misunderstand, I am thrilled that Michelle Bachmann has retired from Congress, but she knew how to dress for the occasion:

michele_bachmann_AP11061303.jpg

Hillary has worn this unflattering and strange outfit before:

View attachment 65420

It looks fine to me, she's a grandma people what's the big deal.

My Grandmother doesn't dress like this, neither does my Great-Grandmother, the former 74 years-old and the latter 93 years-old.

My god, this looks like something stolen from Captain Kangaroo's closet.

Congressman-Richard-Neal-and-former-Secretary-of-State-Hillary-Clinton-at-the-Museum-of-Springfield-History-on-Feb.-29-2016.-Dave-Roback-for-The-Republican.jpg

Don't misunderstand, I am thrilled that Michelle Bachmann has retired from Congress, but she knew how to dress for the occasion:

michele_bachmann_AP11061303.jpg

Hillary has worn this unflattering and strange outfit before:

View attachment 65420

It looks fine to me, she's a grandma people what's the big deal.

My Grandmother doesn't dress like this, neither does my Great-Grandmother, the former 74 years-old and the latter 93 years-old.

Hillary looked pretty sharp in 2008 when she was running against Obama. She's gained at least 30-35 pounds in the last seven years. All that sitting on planes? I lose 5 lbs. every time I even get close to an airport. But then again, she doesn't have to wait 45 minutes in a TSA line and carry her own bags.

polls_2008Banner_2035_201913_poll_xlarge.jpeg

She needs one of these...

Attachments

• Paula-Abdul-in-Straight-Jacket--60483.jpg
    Paula-Abdul-in-Straight-Jacket--60483.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 10291375-an-insane-psycho-girl-wearing-a-straight-jacket-Stock-Photo-bondage.jpg
    10291375-an-insane-psycho-girl-wearing-a-straight-jacket-Stock-Photo-bondage.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 1,300
  • $_3.jpg
    $_3.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 231
  • shiloh_in_straight_jacket_by_jamesbrey-d19uk1m.jpg
    shiloh_in_straight_jacket_by_jamesbrey-d19uk1m.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 233

He's always dressed to the nines in obviously custom-tailored suits. Notice no gaps in his shirt collar, and the shoulder pads inside his suit are sturdy and perfectly aligned to his shoulder width. Front of his coat has the proper, slight gap when not buttoned.

donald+trump-.jpg

Meh. I don't think it will affect her electability. It would probably have the effect of baiting trump to call her a slob. A majority of the electorate is female. We'll see how that works for him.

It probably won't since she's got such a large war chest, but this is not Germany and she's not Angela Merkel, although she's starting to look like they were separated at birth.

Americans are celebrity-oriented and gravitate towards good-looking politicians, too. Trump, Rubio, Carson and Kasich are fairly good looking guys. Cruz would be if he hadn't twisted his face over the years into such a false expression of empathy and compassion, which he does not possess.

Our presidents since Carter in 1976 have been tall (over 5'11") good-looking men. Good looks matter in the race for the OO.

Rubio wore high-heeled boots so he wouldn't look so short on stage next to the other candidates. Americans will not elect a short guy. They simply won't.

Nonetheless, she would be up against someone who looks ridiculous. Not that these things should be what voters are looking at.

donald+trump-.jpg

Rubio wore high-heeled boots so he wouldn't look so short on stage next to the other candidates. Americans will not elect a short guy. They simply won't.

Nonetheless, she would be up against someone who looks ridiculous. Not that these things should be what voters are looking at.

I don't think Trump looks ridiculous, I guess I've gotten used to the hair. But looks do matter. John Kennedy started the trend, and it probably would have continued uninterrupted if Big Oil hadn't murdered him in Dallas and put Big Ugly into office.

Forum List

Back