Who is JD Vance?

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
Democrats will tell you Vance is a sub human monster for so many reasons it mikes my head spin

And many people will believe all the smears posted against him

But JD Vance in his own words is a very different person than the MSNBC crowd would have us believe

My instructors try to chide me for not supporting people like Obama and Harris. I tell them I will not vote for someone (Harris) who was VP for a president who act sex offender interactions with kids. Then they say they're late for class. lol

He took Kumstain behind the woodshed and gang-raped her.... that's what we're paying him to do. The fake news is going to 'kavanaugh' him, that's what their masters expect... but with each 'kavanaugh' schtick they look more and more ridiculous, and the trust factor is dropping from 7% to 0.

My instructors try to chide me for not supporting people like Obama and Harris. I tell them I will not vote for someone (Harris) who was VP for a president who act sex offender interactions with kids. Then they say they're late for class. lol
I think perhaps you should take another writing and debate class then come back

Not meaning to slam anybody in this comment, but ................

Presidential runners ALWAYS pick people for Vice Pres that nobody wants in the White House.
They usually pick underdogs, losers, or the incredibly inept. This helps secure the presidential runners safety net so they don't get shot or kicked out of office for some reason.

At least thats what I've been told by political historians.

Only "try to chide"?

It sounds like you're a college student.

Which - if that's the case - be glad they aren't outright excommunicating you from campus.
lol thx. The excommunicating comes after the bad grades. The bad grades come after one pays these elitists for propagandizing instead of teaching.

He took Kumstain behind the woodshed and gang-raped her.... that's what we're paying him to do. The fake news is going to 'kavanaugh' him, that's what their masters expect... but with each 'kavanaugh' schtick they look more and more ridiculous, and the trust factor is dropping from 7% to 0.

He also said he wanted to limit the vote for childless women and had sex with a couch. He also said trump was Hitler.

You’ve been proven to be retarded for several years now. Why do you want another person to do it again? She actually has already but I’m wondering why you want more.
It should be easy for you to beat me in a debate then, make an argument stating a position about the OP and let’s dig in

Forum List

Back