• Romney

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Santorum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other/undecided

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Banned
Was it fair for Gary Johnson to be shut out of the debates? Why does Huntsman, say, get invites but Johnson not?

I just did some googling and saw that Buddy Roemer has supposedly been a candidate this year. I totally missed that one! Did he officially declare?

Looks like none of the above. The candidates getting the big bucks aren't viable. The only one that i can tell is viable isn't getting the big bucks.

• Banned
It has to be someone!

I usually add a "none of the above" and so I did here but who else could it be? Is anyone lurking around the corner who can still jump into the race and get to the top?

Bachmann is the only candidate capable of beating Obama

LOL, she is not a witch, or is it she is not a bitch? BTW who is watching her 25 or so kids when she's out campaigning?

cthulhu-dagon-2012.jpg

If we are to simply look at a candidate that is confident, can handle himself/herself in a debate, and carries the certainty of resonating with the American people and beating Obama . . . it looks like Mitt Romney is the only one that can be found holding that category.

Bachmann
Cain
Gingrich
Huntsman
Johnson
Paul
Perry
Romney
Santorum

I don't know yet, but here is someone beating Obama in Florida! :) :clap2:

Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney posts a slight lead over President Obama in the first Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of the presidential race in the key swing state of Florida.

Romney earns support from 46% of Likely Voters in the Sunshine State to Obama's 42%. Nine percent (9%) prefer some other candidate, while four percent (4%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich is nearly tied with the president, with Obama posting a narrow 45% to 43% lead in this matchup. Eight percent (8%) like another candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided.

Election 2012: Florida President - Rasmussen Reports™

Would have been helpful if this were a public poll. I am pretty sure all the Romney votes here were from the left side of the board. I don't know any righty here who supports him.

Would have been helpful if this were a public poll. I am pretty sure all the Romney votes here were from the left side of the board. I don't know any righty here who supports him.

I don't like public polls.

Who do you think is likely to best him in the primaries?

I chose Romney because though I think Newt has a good chance, I still give a slight edge to Romney (at this point) for surviving all the way to the end. Too many people have pulled ahead of Romney and then fallen back. Will Newt manage to beat the trend?

I would sincerely support either Romney or Newt.

Here's the latest NH result shown at RCP:

Romney ..... 29
Gingrich ..... 27
Paul ..... 16
Cain ..... 10
Huntsman ..... 8
Perry ..... 2
Bachmann ..... 2
Santorum ..... 1

Forum List

Back