Who Is The Greater Threat To Our Nation? Dude Who Wants To Be A Girl, Or Ammosexual Posting Top Secret Military Information To His Incel Chat Bros?

Guns don’t kill people…..Trannies kill people
This is certainly true in some cases....for example, just recently in Joey Xiden's America down in Nashville when a trans murdered Christian children and in CO Springs....tragic stuff regardless

Who the hell needs a leaker, China can send in a balloon to get the intel they need.
This is an interesting point....can we really prosecute leakers for the remainder of Xiden's term since he openly allowed his Chinese Chairman to spy and collect our military secrets?

This is an interesting point....can we really prosecute leakers for the remainder of Xiden's term since he openly allowed his Chinese Chairman to spy and collect our military secrets?
That's a tough one, Biden has that dementia card in his back pocket.

If you're referring to when he shot the cases of bud light that wasn't an AR-15. It was a heckler and koch mp5 that fires 9mm cartridges.
So "Kid Rock" shot up a stack of AMERICAN beer....with a NAZI ladies assault sporting item?

And HE'S the "patriot"?

I can't countenance that...

This is certainly true in some cases....for example, just recently in Joey Xiden's America down in Nashville when a trans murdered Christian children and in CO Springs....tragic stuff regardless
Then you had the model American who shot up that bank....

Perhaps the promiscuous distribution of weapons designed for combat is sub optimal.

Perhaps the promiscuous distribution of weapons designed for combat is sub optimal.
Let me explain.
FB_IMG_1637885031217.jpg

only in dembot cultist circles do model americans shoot up banks

wow

from what i read about him he was desperate cause he was about to lose his job in xiden’s america…while tragic, that’s doesn’t give him the right to kill, even with his fears of survival in xiden’s america

certainly doesn’t make him any sort of “model”

The leaker, described in the Post story as a lonely young man and gun enthusiast, was part of a chatroom of about two dozen people on Discord – a social media platform popular with video gamers – that shared a love of guns and military gear, The Post reported, citing an interview with the leaker’s friend who was also part of the group.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/13/politics/pentagon-leaked-documents-military-base/index.html

I guess not everyone who favors camo is a patriot.

Tactical X Treason.
He posted the documents because he wanted to 'win' an internet argument. He had to be right so bad..that he committed treason unthinkingly.
How stupid~

Forum List

Back