Who Is The Greater Threat To Our Nation? Dude Who Wants To Be A Girl, Or Ammosexual Posting Top Secret Military Information To His Incel Chat Bros?

1681391656591.jpeg

So you loons have difficulty with gender, have difficulty identifying guns, but you know it's a ladies assault weapon....let alone Nazi lady?
So you loons have difficulty with gender

I've never demanded that anyone define "woman" for me.

have difficulty identifying guns,

I didn't study it that closely..
It's not my fetish.

but you know it's a ladies assault weapon....let alone Nazi lady?

HK is a German company. Real Ammosexual Men fire .556 or .223 rounds

only in dembot cultist circles do model americans shoot up banks

wow

from what i read about him he was desperate cause he was about to lose his job in xiden’s america…while tragic, that’s doesn’t give him the right to kill, even with his fears of survival in xiden’s america

certainly doesn’t make him any sort of “model”
Damn good thing he had a G*d given right to leverage his grievance...

The leaker, described in the Post story as a lonely young man and gun enthusiast, was part of a chatroom of about two dozen people on Discord – a social media platform popular with video gamers – that shared a love of guns and military gear, The Post reported, citing an interview with the leaker’s friend who was also part of the group.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/13/politics/pentagon-leaked-documents-military-base/index.html

I guess not everyone who favors camo is a patriot.

Tactical X Treason.

The most dangerous is our government, warmongers who've been lying to us about having American troops in Ukraine while they march towards WWIII (and you cheer every step).

That's how Vietnam started. We will never learn.
Not really. It started at the end of WWII when the allies gave the French their Colonies back. The Indochinese Federation. The people wanted independence from French rule. When the French lost to Ho, we took over as the benefactor of the South and used very undemocratic means to keep the South in power. Because, Dominos.

Look in the mirror .That is the face of a lie loving democommie.

"Democommie"???? WTF is that supposed to be?

I feel magically transported back to the 1950's where crazy right wingers saw a "commie under every bed". I was a child at the time and thought American anti-communist hysteria around the McCarthy Hearings was laughable. It's even more laughable today, since communism doesn't exist anywhere in the world.

I'm a Canadian, you stupid asswipe. Throwing your monkey shit insults at me is a waste of your time, asswipe.

Americans conservatives have lost their fucking minds, if they ever had one.

Forum List

Back