Who is worse cognitively, Fetterman or Biden?

You stated something as if it were fact. How do you know?
How profoundly ironic.

Your propagandists made up a big gay fairy tale for you to masturbate over, with ZERO evidence.

It was made out of thin air.

They made up a lie that DePape was in his underwear.

They made up a lie that there was a third person in the house.

They made up a lie the window was broken from the inside.

They made up a lie DePape was a gay prostitute.

With NOTHING to back up their manufactured bullshit.

And you are so incredibly stupid and so amazingly credulous that you challenge me for mocking you and your lying propaganists?!?!?

Really?

My god, the stupidity of you people literally has no bottom.

No wonder you support retards like Herschel Walker and Donald Trump.

How profoundly ironic.

Your propagandists made up a big gay fairy tale for you to masturbate over, with ZERO evidence.

And you are so incredibly stupid and so amazingly credulous that you challenge me for mocking you and your lying propaganists?!?!?

Really?

See? I told you.... you're a left loon

Roflmao

FVTtrj3X0AAMkUV.jpg

^^^ THAT ^^^

See? I told you.... you're a left loon

Roflmao
No, dumbass. The loons are the idiots like you who swallow your propagandists' lies whole and repeat them.

Roflmao.

Do you think you are doing the cause of conservatism any good by parroting LIES like a fucking idiot?

See the latest failure of the red tsunami to appear. Roflmao.

You are proving my point that people who call themselves conservatives these days are the most embarrassing people in the room.

No, dumbass. The loons are the idiots like you who swallow your propagandists' lies whole and repeat them.

Roflmao.

Do you think you are doing the cause of conservatism any good by parroting LIES like a fucking idiot?

See the latest failure of the red tsunami to appear. Roflmao.

You are proving my point that people who call themselves conservatives these days are the most embarrassing people in the room.

Go troll elsewhere, Lefty. I don't give half a shit about you or any leftist loon

Go troll elsewhere, Lefty. I don't give half a shit about you or any leftist loon
Yes, I understand you can't help but get right back in line to be lied to again, parrot.

You deserve to be lied to.

And then you wonder why Trump lost and why the Republicans didn't do anywhere near as well as expected in the midterms.

"Duhhhh...because cheating! Yeah, that's it!"

How profoundly ironic.

Really?

Lame attempt at a dodge, but nobody expected any better out of you.

You must think about masturbating a lot.

I'll bet you have a gigantic poster of Trump on your bedroom ceiling.

At least you spelled almost everything correctly.

:)

Last edited:

After his stroke, John Fetterman cannot comprehend verbal communication when in a conversation and requires Q cards to read off of to give an answer.

It's so bad, he often does not read the Q cards either.

Of course, Biden is not much better, whom Fetterman refers to him as "Bidden".

But I got to thinking, Leftists don't value intellectual thought, they only value group think so all that is needed it a group of Leftists around them to tell them what to think or say. Then when others may disagree with them, even good arguments, they demonize and cancel them

So really this changes nothing for democrats. They are as happy with Fetterman as they are Biden.
Not only does he require Q cards, he requires election fraud to hold office.

After his stroke, John Fetterman cannot comprehend verbal communication when in a conversation and requires Q cards to read off of to give an answer.

It's so bad, he often does not read the Q cards either.

Of course, Biden is not much better, whom Fetterman refers to him as "Bidden".

But I got to thinking, Leftists don't value intellectual thought, they only value group think so all that is needed it a group of Leftists around them to tell them what to think or say. Then when others may disagree with them, even good arguments, they demonize and cancel them

So really this changes nothing for democrats. They are as happy with Fetterman as they are Biden.
1668209889436.png

And triggers VERY easily!

looks like that red wave avatar you're still sportin' has become obsolete. seems it turned out to be nothing more than some panty spotting.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......

guess you saying ' tick tock ' didn't do much, eh?

:p

Forum List

Back