🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who is your favorite president and why?

^^^ I am. I'm still bummed about country singer Joe Diffie being gone and sadly my workout place will not be reopened until April 14th, but I am doing as good as I can be. I am just ready for my favorite public places to be open again.

God bless you and Joe's family always!!!

Holly

P.S. I pray that you are doing well too.

Last edited:
Calvin Coolidge or James Polk

11th President James K Polk perhaps the only president that did everything they said they were going to do. Only served 4 years. Didn't run for a second term.

770381C4-D31F-43DB-AB5C-C34352D5636B.jpeg

"Old Tippecanoe" William Henry Harrison. Back in 1840 he created the modern system of campaigning for president. His nickname "Old Tippecanoe" came from some obscure battle in the old Indian wars and the campaign slogan "Tippecanoe and Tyler too" still resonates. Unfortunately, according to legend, there was an ice storm during the outdoor inauguration event and Harrison didn't even wear a hat. He was dead in six month and John Tyler became president. Kind of like the scenario that democrats envision in the unlikely event that old Joe is elected this go-round.

^^^ I am. I'm still bummed about country singer Joe Diffie being gone and sadly my workout place will not be reopened until April 14th, but I am doing as good as I can be. I am just ready for my favorite public places to be open again.

God bless you and Joe's family always!!!

Holly

P.S. I pray that you are doing well too.

Doing fine Holly, thank you. Stay strong and be well.

"Old Tippecanoe" William Henry Harrison. Back in 1840 he created the modern system of campaigning for president. His nickname "Old Tippecanoe" came from some obscure battle in the old Indian wars and the campaign slogan "Tippecanoe and Tyler too" still resonates. Unfortunately, according to legend, there was an ice storm during the outdoor inauguration event and Harrison didn't even wear a hat. He was dead in six month and John Tyler became president. Kind of like the scenario that democrats envision in the unlikely event that old Joe is elected this go-round.

Actually Harrison died one month after his inauguration, and didn't take ill until the first three weeks had gone by, so the story about the long inauguration speech in the cold is apocryphal. The likely cause was the White House water supply being downstream from public sewage.

Trump, Ford, then Truman.
Trump's the best president in my lifetime. My #4 would be The Gipper.
Trump's also the best president in my 80-90+ year old aunts and uncles' lifetime, according to them.

Coolidge. He is looked down upon by "historians" for refusing to sign so much unconstitutional legislation. Which is a VERY good sign.
Lincoln the tyrant was the worst. Unimaginable abuse of power.

Forum List

Back