🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who Paid Crooks ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I currently don't know of any evidence that Thomas Matthew Crooks was paid by anybody to shoot Trump, but the possibility certainly exists. With Trump being hugely high profile, if there was an ordered hit, it would likely have involved a huge payment, and there are a number of entities who both have motive, and enough money to do it.

Together with that, Crooks was a 20 year old kid,not making a lot of money, and probably wanting a lot of things that only lots of money could buy.

As Jimmy Carter once said >> "Everybody's free to speculate."
Here's a list of my top 5 possible culprits >>

1. The Clintons
2. The Iranians
3. The Bidens
4. ISIS
5. Kamala Harris

Last edited:
I currently don't know of any evidence that Thomas Matthew Crooks was paid by anybody to shoot Trump, but the possibility certainly exists. With Trump being hugely high profile, if there was an ordered hit, it would likely have involved a huge payment, and there are a number of entities who both have motive, and enough money to do it.

Together with that, Crooks was a 20 year old kid,not making a lot of money, and probably wanting a lot of things that only lots of money could buy.

1. The Clintons
2. The Iranians
3. The Bidens
4. ISIS
5. Kamala Harris
They should check his bank account for any recent large cash deposits. Dems probably promised him a motorcycle or a shiny muscle car and two blonde babes. He young and stupid enough to be believe it.

It's real easy to trick a loaner who stays to themselves.

This is true because the football recruits brag about how they do the exact same thing to get the "black" athletes to sign up at their elite universities. When they take a tour they have them to go into a room that has 2-4 "white" females in it already naked and ready to have sex with them to seal the deal.

With Crooks they probably had someone give him a little sex, within seven 7 days he will crave more of it then... game on, he do what they say to get more.

Art of the deal... served on a thong

This is true because the football recruits brag about how they do the exact same thing to get the "black" athletes to sign up at their elite universities. When they take a tour they have them to go into a room that has 2-4 "white" females in it already naked and ready to have sex with them to seal the deal.

With Crooks they probably had someone give him a little sex, within seven 7 days he will crave more of it then... game on, he do what they say to get more.

wow

They should check his bank account for any recent large cash deposits. Dems probably promised him a motorcycle or a shiny muscle car and two blonde babes. He young and stupid enough to be believe it.

It's real easy to trick a loaner who stays to themselves.
Shit, just check his bedroom for Playstation with the tags still on it.

The Iranian Mullahs have already stated that they put out a fatwa on President Trump, and a shoot on sight order.

Was the Butler Township PD notified of all of this information, since they were expected to do the security detail?

What difference does it make? A lot of young men get that kind of training. I'm more interested in knowing who paid for it.
wait a minute because what failzero said could be a connecting of the dots to the money trail. He made a lot of different purchases just before the attempted assassination. I'm sure cash was passed.

1. The Clintons
2. The Iranians
3. The Bidens
4. ISIS
5. Kamala Harris

I seriously doubt said entities would pay a 20 yr old to attempt to carry out such a history altering event .

If this was a plot/conspiracy to kill Trump, it was inept, incompetent, and illogical.
1. You don't hire someone out of the blue.
2. You Test the shooter for accuracy of the shooter before the shooting.,
3. Apparently this would have to be a one way action.
4. If he hadn't been killed by the counter-sniper team, Crook would have been killed by those that hired him after the fact in any case.
5. You leave no witnesses to your crime, especially in a conspiracy to assassination a contender for the presidency.

On the other hand when you have the CIA, FBI and the DoJ in your pocket I guess anything is possibile.
Obviously Crooks was not a journeyman shooter. At 150 yards Crooks could have gotten off two more shots before Trump could react.
BTW, unlike Democrat Neo-Marxists there have been violent reprecussions, riots, arson or further murders due to the action of Crooks on July 13th. So much for we peace loving Americans who believe in the right to be free.

Last edited:

1. The Clintons
2. The Iranians
3. The Bidens
4. ISIS
5. Kamala Harris

Or the Soros-controlled globalist DNC

Who helped him train up at his range visits prior to the Attempt ?
1721172969275.png

Quite within the realm of possibility.

Forum List

Back