Who really runs our Inner Cities?

usmcstinger

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2011
The Gangs and Drug Lords do. Decades of Liberal Mayors and have done nothing to eradicate these criminals.
Please tell me why they don't. The worst part is that innocent men, women, children and even babies become collateral damage as the Gangs war on each other.

The Gangs and Drug Lords do. Decades of Liberal Mayors and have done nothing to eradicate these criminals.
Please tell me why they don't. The worst part is that innocent men, women, children and even babies become collateral damage as the Gangs war on each other.
Now that the democrats have decriminalized heroin/opioids/fentanyl, cocaine/methamphetamine, and a host of other dangerous drugs, it will get worse. Silver lining? Unbridled dangerous drug use will hasten the deaths of these weak minded low-lifes (Geo Floyd) and maybe the inner cities will begin to turn around.

They want it that way. Scared people are easier to control.

Forum List

Back