Who said it: Donald Trump or North Korea?

Comparisons of Trump and North Korea are made by ignorant people. I spent 2 years in South Korea and met many people who escaped from the North. They would be horrified by the comparison.

Comparisons of Trump and North Korea are made by ignorant people. I spent 2 years in South Korea and met many people who escaped from the North. They would be horrified by the comparison.
did they ever meet donald?? or read about the con man?

Stick them in a room with "the donald" for 10 minutes and they'll be begging for state TV and gulags for not crying hard enough when the state decrees a period of mourning.

Stick them in a room with "the donald" for 10 minutes and they'll be begging for state TV and gulags for not crying hard enough when the state decrees a period of mourning.
You think that shits funny. Those people I talked to risked their entire familys being thrown into gulags because they wanted to be free.

North Korea says "I like ice cream" and Trump says "I like ice cream". What is the connection other than they both like ice cream.

You think that shits funny. Those people I talked to risked their entire familys being thrown into gulags because they wanted to be free.

Yes I do. And I don't give a damn who you talked to or your fake outrage for partisan gain. The thread isn't serious, if you want to come storming in like captain rightwingmcbuzzkill and pretending that the topic of North Korea should only be treated with brevity because of a few people you met in your fucking life then you can fucking blow me as I work with desperate traumatized Syrian refugees as a job, and people on here alledge they're all terrorists on an hourly basis. Harden the fuck up!

Yes I do. And I don't give a damn who you talked to or your fake outrage for partisan gain. The thread isn't serious, if you want to come storming in like captain rightwingmcbuzzkill and pretending that the topic of North Korea should only be treated with brevity because of a few people you met in your fucking life then you can fucking blow me as I work with desperate traumatized Syrian refugees as a job, and people on here alledge they're all terrorists on an hourly basis. Harden the fuck up!
Ha ha did I touch a nerve. Seems like your the one who needs to toughen up sport.

Ha ha did I touch a nerve. Seems like your the one who needs to toughen up sport.

No, you bleated some pathetic boo hoo I'm offended. the only nerve that you touched was my disgust for your being such a pussy. I'd have thought a vet would have more balls than you do.

Forum List

Back