Who Said The Left Were Communists?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
De Blasio on Coronavirus: ‘This Is a Case for a Nationalization of Crucial Factories and Industries.’

Bernie Sanders: ‘We Must Seize The Means Of Toilet Paper Production.’

Stalin would be proud.

Message to Democrats:
upload_2020-3-14_20-43-22.jpeg

Signed,
Americans

Good idea. I 100% advocate the nationalization of ALL electric companies,companies that provide natural gas,propane etc to homes for power, and all water companies that give homes water. Set a flat rate according to income or how many people live in home its DISGUSTING to see companies get rich off of other's misery trying to heat their homes.Industries that are essential needs for the public should NEVER be in private hands.

Good idea. I 100% advocate the nationalization of ALL electric companies,companies that provide natural gas,propane etc to homes for power, and all water companies that give homes water. Set a flat rate according to income or how many people live in home its DISGUSTING to see companies get rich off of other's misery trying to heat their homes.Industries that are essential needs for the public should NEVER be in private hands.
Because USPS is so much better than FedEx!

How is he USPS a CRITICAL ESSENTIAL need for the public? Will we die without it? No.

How is he USPS a CRITICAL ESSENTIAL need for the public? Will we die without it? No.
The point flew in one ear and out the other without hitting anything.

What if cell phone infrastructure goes out?

You'd probably die of an anxiety attack from that alone.

I know it's hard for you to imagine, but there was a time when there were no cell phones.

Last edited:

You do understand the utility companies provide very good jobs that pay well for electricians, gas company workers ect. Right? Are you just angry you dont have the skills to have one of those jobs?

Should we nationalize grocery stores?

Forum List

Back