Who trusts Muslims?

Are they muslims first or Americans first?

Would you ask that of a Christian? Or a Jew?

Of course not. He hasn't asked any of us if we are (insert religion) first or Americans first.

Just another fear monger. Should I tell him Omar's best friend is a Jew?

Too many muslims turn out to be terrorists. If anyone has any credible link of non-muslims killing fellow Americans for their religion, please provide it. Otherwise, its just a muslim thing, along with "honor killings" and other goofy Sharia Law stipulations.

I don't trust muslims because they have not stopped terrorism. In fact too many support it, encourage it, and celebrate it. Anyone remember the dancing at the Giant Stadium after 9/11?

Of course not. He hasn't asked any of us if we are (insert religion) first or Americans first.

Too many muslims turn out to be terrorists. If anyone has any credible link of non-muslims killing fellow Americans for their religion, please provide it. Otherwise, its just a muslim thing, along with "honor killings" and other goofy Sharia Law stipulations.

I don't trust muslims because they have not stopped terrorism. In fact too many support it, encourage it, and celebrate it. Anyone remember the dancing at the Giant Stadium after 9/11?

Google

john salvi says hi.

bigot.

No, but I do remember the ones who got arrested on 9/11 :doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw]YouTube - Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11[/ame]

The approximate population of Muslims worldwide is around 1657.6 million.

Out of that, a minute number engage in terrorism for religious purposes (as opposed to political purposes or ethnic fighting).

The vast majority do not support terrorism.

You make it sound as if they were all out there dancing in the streets after 9/11. In fact, what I remember was the incredible pulling together of the international community - including the majority of the Muslim countries - in denouncing what happened, expressing shock, sorrow and anger at it, and offering support.

no need going off into extremes. it is far more advatageous to examine the tenets of the terrorist mohamet and to distrust anyone who wants to be like him, anyone who considers him to be the perfect man and a behavioral example for all time
No.

It is far more advantageous to distrust all young black men, because 10% of young black men are criminals. Why waste your time fearing 0.004% of American Muslims, when 10% of young American black men are criminals?

In other words, you are 2500 times more likely to be killed by a young black man, than you are by an American Muslim.

This is a weak argument. Not only have there been some 10 attacks, how many dozens - or hundreds - have been averted by the police and FBI, several of which were mentioned in the press?

And the only reason there are relatively fewer muslim attacks is that there are fewer muslims in the US. Look at Norway or other countries with large muslim populations than the US - their proportion of felonies committed, particularly rape of non-muslim women, is FAR greater.

No, but I do remember the ones who got arrested on 9/11 :doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw]YouTube - Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11[/ame]

Was that a rappin' Rabbi? :eusa_eh:

This is a weak argument. Not only have there been some 10 attacks, how many dozens - or hundreds - have been averted by the police and FBI, several of which were mentioned in the press?
Since the FBI isn't telling, we can speculate anywhere from 10 to 100,000,000.

And the only reason there are relatively fewer muslim attacks is that there are fewer muslims in the US. Look at Norway or other countries with large muslim populations than the US - their proportion of felonies committed, particularly rape of non-muslim women, is FAR greater.
No.

The reason why there are fewer Muslim attacks in America is because America attracts a different kind of Muslim.

The majority of Muslims in America came here during the 1960-1990 period, escaping the violent despots and oppression of the Middle East. The Iraqi-American populations of Detroit are an excellent example...they came here to escape life under Saddam.

In contrast, the European Muslim population immigrated to Europe from the early 1990-today, and are primarily the conservative poor of Turkey and the Middle-East, looking for work. They had no problems living under a Muslim state, but moved for economic reasons.

If you look at the economic status of American Muslims vs. European Muslims, you will see this is the case. American Muslims tend to be white-collar members of the upper-middle class, while European Muslims tend to be blue-collar laborers living in ghettos.

The simple fact is you cannot characterize over 1 billion people with blanket statements, regardless if you are talking about Muslims, Christians, or Hindus.

Since the FBI isn't telling, we can speculate anywhere from 10 to 100,000,000.

No.

The reason why there are fewer Muslim attacks in America is because America attracts a different kind of Muslim.

The majority of Muslims in America came here during the 1960-1990 period, escaping the violent despots and oppression of the Middle East. The Iraqi-American populations of Detroit are an excellent example...they came here to escape life under Saddam.

In contrast, the European Muslim population immigrated to Europe from the early 1990-today, and are primarily the conservative poor of Turkey and the Middle-East, looking for work. They had no problems living under a Muslim state, but moved for economic reasons.

If you look at the economic status of American Muslims vs. European Muslims, you will see this is the case. American Muslims tend to be white-collar members of the upper-middle class, while European Muslims tend to be blue-collar laborers living in ghettos.

The simple fact is you cannot characterize over 1 billion people with blanket statements, regardless if you are talking about Muslims, Christians, or Hindus.

So you're saying that the poor tend to be violent.

Most of the 9/11 highjackers were what you would call well-off.

I also heard the leader, Mohamed Atta was Gay....but I can't confirm that. Good reporting would reveal that fact. But it doesn't seem to fit into what journalists call "A Good Story".

Mohamed_Atta.jpg

Most of these guys are well educated, spent time learning to hate America in our colleges and universities. Their heads pumped full of garbage by liberal professors....kind of the way Obama is. They all hate everything America stands for.

The poor on the otherhand tend to be too busy trying to just make a living to be involved in politics.

Last edited:

Out of that, a minute number engage in terrorism for religious purposes (as opposed to political purposes or ethnic fighting).

You make it sound as if they were all out there dancing in the streets after 9/11. In fact, what I remember was the incredible pulling together of the international community - including the majority of the Muslim countries - in denouncing what happened, expressing shock, sorrow and anger at it, and offering support.

You must have missed the footage from Palestine and other Arab areas. Dancing, shooting in the air. Yup just a bunch of peaceful people, indeed. Minute is a lie as well. How many ARAB Muslims live in Palestine? By definition both of the current Governments of the two areas are TERRORISTS organizations. and there are several others. A Large chunk of the population of Palestine are either active members of terror organizations or openly support them. Same in Lebanon, there are how many tens of thousands in Pakistan and Afghanistan as well as in camps in other parts of the world?

The terrorists have a steady supply of willing bodies to fight and die for them, even against fellow Muslims. Not one major Muslim religious figure has come out and condemned terrorism. Ohh they pretend to and then add the "BUT" after the supposed apology.

Have we forgotten all the money New York turned down from the Saudi Princes because of the "but" already?

Trust them to be patriotic Americans, instead of closet muslim terrorist supporters who, when push comes to shove, would rather kill Americans than terrorists. IMHO they are muslims first, and Americans second, or third or fourth. I don't trust them at all.

Trust them to be patriotic Americans, instead of closet muslim terrorist supporters who, when push comes to shove, would rather kill Americans than terrorists. IMHO they are muslims first, and Americans second, or third or fourth. I don't trust them at all.

I trust them as much as I trust you.

I also heard the leader, Mohamed Atta was Gay....but I can't confirm that. .

There was circumstantial evidence for this, he wore mascara and he did dive swallow a big tower.

I think the givaway was his insistance on always wearing matching accessories with his bomb-vest.

The mascara part is true.

You must have missed the footage from Palestine and other Arab areas. Dancing, shooting in the air. Yup just a bunch of peaceful people, indeed. Minute is a lie as well. How many ARAB Muslims live in Palestine? By definition both of the current Governments of the two areas are TERRORISTS organizations. and there are several others. A Large chunk of the population of Palestine are either active members of terror organizations or openly support them. Same in Lebanon, there are how many tens of thousands in Pakistan and Afghanistan as well as in camps in other parts of the world?

The terrorists have a steady supply of willing bodies to fight and die for them, even against fellow Muslims. Not one major Muslim religious figure has come out and condemned terrorism. Ohh they pretend to and then add the "BUT" after the supposed apology.

Have we forgotten all the money New York turned down from the Saudi Princes because of the "but" already?

I think we were talking about Muslims that live in America.

However you came up with a good point. Many of these nut-cases find their way to the US or attempt to influence those that have become Americanized.

One thing that must be pointed out, according to the Koran Muslims are duty bound to lie to infidels. It states it clearly within it's pages. So when can we tell they are being truthful to us or lying through their teeth? Hasan's family has been telling us a story of his background. Can we even believe anything they say?

trust them to do what?

Trust them to not think you're on their level. That is the essense of Islam you evil infidel who wants to polute the minds of their people with your evil Western ways.

Good thing your kitty was wearing a scarf to cover her hair or they would have whipped you within an inch of your 9 lives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back