Authoritarianism is now a real danger for the US

I agree. Trump is an authority on many things, one of which is what it takes to be a good President.

But just who are you trying to convince here? I'm pretty sure most everyone has made up their minds by now.
Au Contraire!! All the Biden boosters have convinced me with their stunning avatars and brilliant insults to become a Biden supporter! JOE AND THE HO IN TWENTY-FO!!! :113:

trump has been able to convince tens of millions of voters that he actually won in 2020. He is a master liar and a champion con man. Study Hitler's rise in NAZI Germany.
Now that democrats have taken the worst of Hitler's craziness as their own ideas, a sanitized Hitler isn't bad at all.
Death to Israel. Check
Kill all the Jews. Check
Camps for political dissidents. Check
Death to America. Check
Creation of a master race. Check
Hitler wanted Aryan. Democrats have chosen blacks.

Since democrats adopted these Hitler policies, that leaves restructuring the German financial institutions to end runaway inflation, ending the political and social power of the homosexuals, closing the cabaret culture and restoring thr German family to compare to Trump. Not too shabby.

trump has been able to convince tens of millions of voters that he actually won in 2020. He is a master liar and a champion con man. Study Hitler's rise in NAZI Germany.
Joey bribem, with obummers help, sent us down that road years ago, dumbass.

Forum List

Back