500,000 Condoms distributed to Paris Olympic Athletes: Beyond Despicable.

I hear they got a good deal on them...
1722297354526.png

If you say it's up to her, you're saying you're fine with whatever decision she makes.

Many girls at the Olympics are minors, and you think it's fine for them to be surrounded by and participates in orgies. If you didn't feel that way, you wouldn't disparage my OP.
Define many.

Let me repeat the question:
Are the minors present at the orgy? If so, arrest them, the participants of the orgy, and the chaperones for the minor athletes.
Ah, OK. So you agree with my OP that these orgies (which have minors present) are despicable. Thank you for agreeing with me. You could have done so in Post #2 instead of wasting all this time. I will now accept your apology for denigrating me for the OP.

Ah, OK. So you agree with my OP that these orgies with minors present are despicable. Thank you for agreeing with me. You could have done so in Post #2 instead of wasting all this time. I will now accept your apology for denigrating me for the OP.
Prove that there are orgies happening with minors.

Ah, OK. So you agree with my OP that these orgies with minors present are despicable. Thank you for agreeing with me. You could have done so in Post #2 instead of wasting all this time

I did not agree with you. I asked a question, which you did not answer (because you do not know).

Again, I have never supported minors having sex with adults. Every time you insist I have you are lying.

I did not agree with you. I asked a question, which you did not answer (because you do not know).

Again, I have never supported minors having sex with adults. Every time you insist I have you are lying.
I didn't say that. I said these orgies with minors present are despicable. You agreed with that. Now you lie and say something I didn't say.

No I'm not. I'm speaking strictly about consenting adults. Minors who are staying in the Olympic Village have different rules and chaperones, obviously.
It’s funny (strange) that people say shit like this

They act like if you are for adults having the freedom to fuck who and how they want

You are for minors having the same right

Where do these people come from?

It’s funny (strange) that people say shit like this

They act like if you are for adults having the freedom to fuck who and how they want

You are for minors having the same right

Where do these people come from?
There are minors present in the Olympic Village where these orgies take place. It's outrageous the organizers would encourage this immoral behavior.

There are minors present in the Olympic Village where these orgies take place. It's outrageous the organizers would encourage this immoral behavior.
Just where do you think these orgies are happening religious fuckup.

I didn't say that. I said these orgies with minors present are despicable. You agreed with that. Now you lie and say something I didn't say.

Well, you started all the lying. I just thought that was the way you wanted the discussion.

Of course I agree that having minors present at an orgy is despicable. I even suggested arresting any adults having sex with minors.

Forum List

Back