500,000 Condoms distributed to Paris Olympic Athletes: Beyond Despicable.

I'm sure you attended and videoed this organization. So you don't think people use condoms in private? You are a real basket case!
500,000 condoms bought for 10,500 athletes for use over 19 days. That's 5 encounters a night. And you think that's a good thing.
I'm not the one who's a basket case.

500,000 condoms bought for 10,500 athletes for use over 19 days. That's 5 encounters a night. And you think that's a good thing.
I'm not the one who's a basket case.
Why are you mad about it?

How does this concern you?

Why are you mad about it?

How does this concern you?
I don't like my taxpayer dollars paying for immoral crap. I don't like the fact that the institution is pushing destructive behavior. I don't like that fellow human beings are being tempted and encouraged to participate in an evil that will damage their lives. All decent people feel the same.

I don't like my taxpayer dollars paying for immoral crap. I don't like the fact that the institution is pushing destructive behavior. I don't like that fellow human beings are being tempted and encouraged to participate in an evil that will damage their lives. All decent people feel the same.
What tax dollars?

Sex is evil?

No, we don't. You because of idiotic religious belief want to force that on other people.

Much like what he did in his thread about turning the US into a theocracy. Page after page after page of people blowing him up. But he referred to it as a "very successful thread".
Exactly right.

This message board and its posters are just props, to him. To him, human beings are merely objects whose value is determined by how they can help him punch his own ticket to the Forever. Festival.

Religion-induced sociopathy. On parade.

Forum List

Back