500,000 Condoms distributed to Paris Olympic Athletes: Beyond Despicable.

My daughter is a grown ass woman. I'm okay with her making all her own sexual choices. In fact that's the ideal. The alternative is called assault.
Right. You're OK if she participates in orgies, and you're OK if she is in an environment surrounded by orgies. Winter feels the same way.
I personally think that's despicable. I would definite NOT want by daughter to be in such a dangerous immoral heathen environment as is in Olympic Village.

OK, Mark Otto down as another leftwinger who wouldn't mind if his minor daughter participated in such an orgy. He joins Winter, Winco, Rockwell, and Braalian.

You think I am ok with my minor daughter participates in an orgy?? Post where I said that.

Because my daughter is 38 years old. Whether you knew that or not is irrelevant. You made a choice to talk about her being underage.

Right. You're OK if she participates in orgies, and you're OK if she is in an environment surrounded by orgies. Winter feels the same way.
I personally think that's despicable. I would definite NOT want by daughter to be in such a dangerous immoral heathen environment as is in Olympic Village.

What I think is despicable is some fake holy-roller coming in and telling lie after lie after lie. But pretending he has the moral high ground? That is pitiful.

So saying that each person decides for themselves, is the same (in your mind) as wanting my daughter to participate in an orgy? Wow.
If you say it's up to her, you're saying you're fine with whatever decision she makes.
You think I am ok with my minor daughter participates in an orgy?? Post where I said that.

Because my daughter is 38 years old. Whether you knew that or not is irrelevant. You made a choice to talk about her being underage.
Many girls at the Olympics are minors, and you think it's fine for them to be surrounded by and participates in orgies. If you didn't feel that way, you wouldn't disparage my OP.

I'm OK with her being her own independent human being with her own sexual desires and proclivities and yes that includes her participating in orgies.
You think people freely enjoying each other's bodies is despicable? Why exactly? Sounds like a good time to me. :dunno:

Would you prefer if we compared random group sex with acts of adultery by married Christians?
You object to my OP which is the condemnation of a huge orgy that it the post-Olympics,
What I think is despicable is some fake holy-roller coming in and telling lie after lie after lie. But pretending he has the moral high ground? That is pitiful.
lol What lie have I told? You approve of minors being exposed to orgies in Olympic Village. If you did not, you would not have condemned by OP.

If you say it's up to her, you're saying you're fine with whatever decision she makes.

Many girls at the Olympics are minors, and you think it's fine for them to be surrounded by and participates in orgies. If you didn't feel that way, you wouldn't disparage my OP.

If you cannot tell the difference between letting a 38 woman make her own decisions and what I would or wouldn't mind? That is so stupid I am at a loss on how to help you.

I have never said anything positive about minors being involved in sex with adults. Period.

I'm OK with her being her own independent human being with her own sexual desires and proclivities and yes that includes her participating in orgies.

You think people freely enjoying each other's bodies is despicable? Why exactly? Sounds like a good time to me. :dunno:
And since many many minors are involved in the Olympics, particularly among women, you're saying participating in orgies is fine for them.

If you cannot tell the difference between letting a 38 woman make her own decisions and what I would or wouldn't mind? That is so stupid I am at a loss on how to help you.

I have never said anything positive about minors being involved in sex with adults. Period.
Do you think the organizers sanctioning orgies where many minor girls are present is acceptable or not?

You object to my OP which is the condemnation of a huge orgy that it the post-Olympics,

lol What lie have I told? You approve of minors being exposed to orgies in Olympic Village. If you did not, you would not have condemned by OP.

There is no orgy. The fact that athletes hook-up is not a surprise and not anyone's business but theirs.

What lie have you told? You means "lies", plural. I have pointed them out in the thread in detail. Feel free to go back and reread what I posted.

And since many many minors are involved in the Olympics, particularly among women, you're saying participating in orgies is fine for them.
No I'm not. I'm speaking strictly about consenting adults. Minors who are staying in the Olympic Village have different rules and chaperones, obviously.

Forum List

Back