500,000 Condoms distributed to Paris Olympic Athletes: Beyond Despicable.

Guys, I won this debate hands down. I busted every one of your silly arguments and questions.
The stories make no reference to minors in orgies.

Why do you make that assumption?
Then you are claiming the minors on the gymnastic and swimming teams are not stay at the Olympic Village where the orgies are taking place. Let's see your proof of that claim.

Guys, I won this debate hands down. I busted every one of your silly arguments and questions.

Then you are claiming the minors on the gymnastic and swimming teams are not stay at the Olympic Village where the orgies are taking place. Let's see your proof of that claim.
Hilarious

You have answered nothing and presented no evidence to convince anyone that what you assert is happening.

Yet you’re boastful in front of your Lord.

Hilarious

You have answered nothing and presented no evidence to convince anyone that what you assert is happening.

Yet you’re boastful in front of your Lord.
Just the facts. I flat out won this debate. You people either defend the despicable or you back down. Winter, to his credit, has backed down. He now agrees with my OP.

My work is done. I have to go now. Let this be the last post. #386. Thanks.

Just the facts. I flat out won this debate. You people either defend the despicable or you back down. Winter, to his credit, has backed down. He now agrees with my OP.

My work is done. I have to go now. Let this be the last post. #386. Thanks.
You flat out won nothing. You invented a strawman argument and then did a self reach around.

Forum List

Back