Who wants to live in a polluted wasteland?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
So who wants to live in the civilization in the top picture?

Two-Trips.jpg

I don't care if I am called a hippie! I don't want to breathe toxic chemicals!

We know how Republicans want to live. Abolish the EPA, safety regulations, clean air and clean water. It's simply too expensive. Think Flint.

Why can't we be like Bejing ! We a could all walk around with those fashionable face masks !

Two-Trips.jpg

I would say that we use the mass transport to get resources back and forth to build local cities as sustainable campuses that are SELF sufficient where people can use bicycles and other means of traveling within their complexes, and cut down on the mass traffic jams of cars and trucks.

Shuttles can be used to get people around city-states organized like satellite campuses.
And then organized transportation can connect these cities to each other or in a hub.

The main thing we need to get rid of is crime and corruption that prevents people from coordinating resource more effectively. As we solve those problems, we'll see more sustainable planning and development in our communities first, then statewide, nationally and internationally.

Two-Trips.jpg

I would say that we use the mass transport to get resources back and forth to build local cities as sustainable campuses that are SELF sufficient where people can use bicycles and other means of traveling within their complexes, and cut down on the mass traffic jams of cars and trucks.

Shuttles can be used to get people around city-states organized like satellite campuses.
And then organized transportation can connect these cities to each other or in a hub.

The main thing we need to get rid of is crime and corruption that prevents people from coordinating resource more effectively. As we solve those problems, we'll see more sustainable planning and development in our communities first, then statewide, nationally and internationally.

or...or...or we could live in small communities which are sustainable and close to all needed resources.

Two-Trips.jpg

CO2 isn't a pollutant, numskull. Plants need it to survive.

Plants also need sulfur and magnesium, so? What's a little death, amiright?
Sulfur and magnesium don't do jack to you if it's in the ground. Americans consume millions of tons of both substances every year with no ill effect.

Salt can kill you if you consume too much of it, but without a certain minimum amount you will die. The same goes for Sulfur and Magnesium.

Two-Trips.jpg

or...or...or we could live in small communities which are sustainable and close to all needed resources.

You think a small sustainable community could build automobiles or flat screen TVs?

Oh goodie.. another regulate you to death or nothing thread. Everything is an all or nothing game to the totalitarians.

Two-Trips.jpg

You think a small sustainable community could build automobiles or flat screen TVs?

They won't be happy until we're all wearing Mao jackets and toiling away in a rice paddy.

Forum List

Back