Who watches preseason NFL games?

Do you/can you watch NFL preseason games?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
These games are unwatchable, probably only for fans of their own team, but I still find myself watching because there is top level (and not top level) college players, some drafted, some not, fighting for a roster spot.

Yesterday Mahomes played and made a defensive end look like he forgot which team he was on. Another kid I've never heard of was QB for the Raiders and he was throwing some great passes. Even Carson Wentz came in for Mahomes and looked like a superstar.

And, Trubisky is awful no matter how much he plays. I can't believe he still can't hit an open receiver and is still in the league.

They used to play their starters in these games

Now, you get to watch one teams third string play the other teams fourth string trying to figure who to cut

These games are unwatchable, probably only for fans of their own team, but I still find myself watching because there is top level (and not top level) college players, some drafted, some not, fighting for a roster spot.

Yesterday Mahomes played and made a defensive end look like he forgot which team he was on. Another kid I've never heard of was QB for the Raiders and he was throwing some great passes. Even Carson Wentz came in for Mahomes and looked like a superstar.

And, Trubisky is awful no matter how much he plays. I can't believe he still can't hit an open receiver and is still in the league.
mostly my own team. saints play 9ers tonight, but we won't be seeing much of mccaffery or taysom hill.

i like to see the new players and such. and its mostly a "guy thing" anyway.

These games are unwatchable ...

Still better than everything else on TV ... are you watching Survivor: Bakersfield or Return to Gilligan's Island instead? ...

I know where the "off" switch is ... but DAMN I miss gridiron football ... a summer full of Olympic association football has me biting my fingernails up to the second joint ...

Still better than everything else on TV ... are you watching Survivor: Bakersfield or Return to Gilligan's Island instead? ...

I know where the "off" switch is ... but DAMN I miss gridiron football ... a summer full of Olympic association football has me biting my fingernails up to the second joint ...
That's interesting, even though I don't understand a word of it.

Forum List

Back