Who would Hitlery be if not for Bill Clinton?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
crazycat.gif

Where would Trump be without dads money ?
Envy much?

Ummm no . Why don't you direct that to the op ?
I saw only you whining about people born into money.

As opposed to those who marry into influence?

I didn't start the thread . But if a conservative wants to dish it out , they need to take it .

Nobody wants to make this a John Kerry thread.

Envy much?

I didn't start the thread . But if a conservative wants to dish it out , they need to take it .
Riding a coattail is different from further increasing capital

A psychologist would have a field day with the Hillary image. Americans are aware of the "bimbo eruption squad" headed by Hillary during Bill Clinton's run for the presidency. Why would a woman trade self respect by punishing the women who were sexually molested by her husband? Was reflected political power enough to jeopardize the mental stability of a person's entire adult life? Hillary never had a real job that wasn't arranged by her pervert husband and she called in sick in most of them.

Envy much?

How so?

Envy much?

How so?
Use your imagination. Maybe it exceeds your capabilities since your programming doesn't allow for the freedom of thinking.

Imagine what a sorry bitch you are if it wasn't for being married to Slick Willy you would be chasing ambulances and working land scam deals at the Rose Law Firm.

A psychologist would have a field day with the Hillary image. Americans are aware of the "bimbo eruption squad" headed by Hillary during Bill Clinton's run for the presidency. Why would a woman trade self respect by punishing the women who were sexually molested by her husband? Was reflected political power enough to jeopardize the mental stability of a person's entire adult life? Hillary never had a real job that wasn't arranged by her pervert husband and she called in sick in most of them.

Conservative logic . Don't vote Hillary , she's married to a womanizing cad! Vote for Donald ..... A womanizing cad!

What would Hillary be without Bill?

The oldest public defender on record

How so?
Use your imagination. Maybe it exceeds your capabilities since your programming doesn't allow for the freedom of thinking.

Please. Donald was born on third, y'all act as if he hit a triple .

Envy much?

Odd that you would say that. If Trump would have invested in stocks instead of trying to deal with real estate he would have more capital than he claims to have now. All his big deals ended up costing him money. Takes a pretty poor business man to do that.

Bill and Hillary are riding in their Limo through rural Arkansas. They stop at a gas station and Hillary says to Bill about the attendant "Hey, I dated that guy in High School" and Bill says "Well, if you'd married him, you'd be the wife of a gas station attendant" and Hillary responded...

"No, I'd be the wife of the President"

Forum List

Back