🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who would Isis prefer? A President Trump? Or a President Clinton?

Of course ISIS would prefer hiLIARy. She's their Godmother who armed them in the first place.

Wrong.
Actually they want Adolf Trump ............ Because Adolf mentioned couple of times................ He will bomb them to oblivion. Meaning he doesn't care the innocent civilians that are living and trying to survive under ISIS rule.
If that happened hatred against Americans will be greater than ever world wide.
And US is will no longer the savior but murderers like ISIS. That's exactly what ISIS want.

Second .............. I missed the news this morning. Can you provide a proof where Hillary supplied arms to ISIS?

Godwin's Law says: You Lose!

Would you care to elaborate?

Just wondering if you missed my question................. When did Hillary supplied arms to ISIS?

If hiLIARy hadn't offed Qaddaffi, his stash of weapons wouldn't have ended up in the hands of Syrian Rebels who became ISIS. Obama and hiLIARy created ISIS via their corruption and incompetence.

635972864571724567-Politics-Saudi-Papers-Marlette.jpg

Of course ISIS would prefer hiLIARy. She's their Godmother who armed them in the first place.

Wrong.
Actually they want Adolf Trump ............ Because Adolf mentioned couple of times................ He will bomb them to oblivion. Meaning he doesn't care the innocent civilians that are living and trying to survive under ISIS rule.
And US is will no longer the savior but murderers like ISIS. That's exactly what ISIS want.

Second .............. I missed the news this morning. Can you provide a proof where Hillary supplied arms to ISIS?

Just wondering if you missed my question................. When did Hillary supplied arms to ISIS?

If hiLIARy hadn't offed Qaddaffi, his stash of weapons wouldn't have ended up in the hands of Syrian Rebels who became ISIS. Obama and hiLIARy created ISIS via their corruption and incompetence.

Libyans are sick of dictator either we get involve or not the Libyans will take over. Dictators doesn't last forever.
Are you saying that you are supporting Qaddafi a terrorist supporter?
BTW ISIS did not start in Libya

Wrong.

Libyans are sick of dictator either we get involve or not the Libyans will take over. Dictators doesn't last forever.

Clearly, reading comprehension and logic are not your strong suits.

Clinton...they already own her because of their donations to the Clinton Foundation.

:p
That doesn't even make sense.

Trump U is used to scam people and enrich Trump.

The Clinton Foundation is used to help people all over the world.

CharityWatch, a project of the American Institute of Philanthropy, gave the Clinton Foundation an “A” rating.

Daniel Borochoff, president and founder of CharityWatch, told us by phone that its analysis of the finances of the Clinton Foundation and its affiliates found that about 89 percent of the foundation budget is spent on programming (or “charity”), higher than the 75 percent considered the industry standard.

Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go?

Clinton has accepted hundreds of millions from Islamic nations that oppress and kill women and gays, that support terrorism. She and her husband has been bought by everyone from Wall Street to Russia to Iran to Saudi....She has taken money from those dhe has given political favors.

And now OBAMA won't let Clinton Foundation e-mails be released until around 2025?!

'D*I*R*T*Y!'

WHAT IS SHE & BARRY HIDING?!
- If they won't turn them over, it's comfirmed...she's a criminal (which is what you guys said about Trump and his taxes...).

Clinton has accepted hundreds of millions from Islamic nations that oppress and kill women and gays, that support terrorism. She and her husband has been bought by everyone from Wall Street to Russia to Iran to Saudi....She has taken money from those dhe has given political favors.

And now OBAMA won't let Clinton Foundation e-mails be released until around 2025?!

'D*I*R*T*Y!'

WHAT IS SHE & BARRY HIDING?!
- If they won't turn them over, it's comfirmed...she's a criminal (which is what you guys said about Trump and his taxes...).

Racist with lies equals............ Garbage.

Wrong.

And you don't have a clue to understand the reality. Sweetheart Revolution already started when we got involved.
What do you think happened to all dictators when they are dethroned?
Ask your buddy Bush when he invaded Iraq.

And you don't have a clue to understand the reality. Libyans was already revolting when we got involved.

Then there was no reason for us to get involved. All Obama and hiLIARy accomplished was to destabilize the region, enable the formation of ISIS, and to give aid and comfort to our enemies.

And you don't have a clue to understand the reality. Libyans was already revolting when we got involved.

Then there was no reason for us to get involved. All Obama and hiLIARy accomplished was to destabilize the region, enable the formation of ISIS, and to give aid and comfort to our enemies.

And if we didn't
1. People like you blame Obama that we did not help the Libyan people.
2. People like you blame Obama for supporting a dictator Gaddafi.
3. People like you allow a dictator to murder his own people and terrorism supporter.
What are you trying to say again?

I think they would probably prefer Trump. Why?

UNREAL: Trump Slaps America's Generals in the Face With Unbelievable Insult

Trump declared: “I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me.”

Hopefully Trump takes the initiative to clarify his comments regarding our military’s generals, sooner rather than later, as the military and its supporters are a core constituency that he really doesn’t want to alienate.

------------------------------------------

What does he have to clarify. Trump says he knows more about Isis than the generals. I'm assuming he would "lead the charge" against Isis.

----------------------------------------

Army 3-Star: Mass Resignations If Trump ‘Bombs The S***’ Out Of ISIS [VIDEO]

Retired U.S. Army Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling said Donald Trump’s strategy to “bomb the shit out of” ISIS, is “not only immoral but illegal,” and said it would lead to “mass resignations” across the military.

“I’m trying to remain apolitical in this, but it’s increasingly difficult to do that when you hear these kind of statements of individuals who have not been there, who don’t know more than the generals do, and in many cases, don’t know more than the privates do,” he said.

Trump said, “I know more ISIS than the generals do, believe me. I would bomb the shit out of them. I would just bomb those suckers.

He (the General) continued, “I would not be a partner to these kind of things, because it would put me as a commander before the Hague Courts.”

“And if he persisted in saying ‘bomb it,’ I think what you would eventually have in the military across the board is mass resignations. And that’s a tough stance to take, Carol, but truthfully, that’s what would occur,” explained Hertling.

“Because the American military studies these kinds of things. They know the moral and the values implications associated with these kind of decisions. They will attempt to persuade their leaders the right approaches to take and the various options available. But they won’t do things illegally or immorally.”

-------------------------------------

Hillary and the Obama Administration worked with the military to take down Bin Laden and his plots. The GOP's answer to 9/11, Bin Laden's greatest terrorist hit, was to stop looking for Bin Laden and help his family get out of the country before they could be interviewed.

Trump has even less focus than Bush.

I think ISIS would actually prefer Trump over Hillary. I do think that Trump would actually be better for our nation speaking strictly about our military readiness. However, ISIS relies heavily on recruiting due to their propaganda machine. Trump is already viewed highly unfavorably by pretty much all of the world's population outside of Russia. If you put Trump as our figurehead, I'd actually think that ISIS would have an unbelievably powerful recruiting tool on their side using him as justification to rally people to kill Americans.

I mean put it this way...Trump is already so radical that he causes many American far left liberals to fight against him and even attempt to assassinate him (not supporting their position, but I'm just stating the facts here). What the hell do you think the Muslim world at large will think once ISIS starts running their propaganda featuring him?

Hopefully Trump takes the initiative to clarify his comments regarding our military’s generals, sooner rather than later, as the military and its supporters are a core constituency that he really doesn’t want to alienate.

What does he have to clarify. Trump says he knows more about Isis than the generals. I'm assuming he would "lead the charge" against Isis.

Retired U.S. Army Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling said Donald Trump’s strategy to “bomb the shit out of” ISIS, is “not only immoral but illegal,” and said it would lead to “mass resignations” across the military.

“I’m trying to remain apolitical in this, but it’s increasingly difficult to do that when you hear these kind of statements of individuals who have not been there, who don’t know more than the generals do, and in many cases, don’t know more than the privates do,” he said.

Trump said, “I know more ISIS than the generals do, believe me. I would bomb the shit out of them. I would just bomb those suckers.

He (the General) continued, “I would not be a partner to these kind of things, because it would put me as a commander before the Hague Courts.”

“And if he persisted in saying ‘bomb it,’ I think what you would eventually have in the military across the board is mass resignations. And that’s a tough stance to take, Carol, but truthfully, that’s what would occur,” explained Hertling.

“Because the American military studies these kinds of things. They know the moral and the values implications associated with these kind of decisions. They will attempt to persuade their leaders the right approaches to take and the various options available. But they won’t do things illegally or immorally.”

Hillary and the Obama Administration worked with the military to take down Bin Laden and his plots. The GOP's answer to 9/11, Bin Laden's greatest terrorist hit, was to stop looking for Bin Laden and help his family get out of the country before they could be interviewed.

I think ISIS would actually prefer Trump over Hillary. I do think that Trump would actually be better for our nation speaking strictly about our military readiness. However, ISIS relies heavily on recruiting due to their propaganda machine. Trump is already viewed highly unfavorably by pretty much all of the world's population outside of Russia. If you put Trump as our figurehead, I'd actually think that ISIS would have an unbelievably powerful recruiting tool on their side using him as justification to rally people to kill Americans.

I mean put it this way...Trump is already so radical that he causes many American far left liberals to fight against him and even attempt to assassinate him (not supporting their position, but I'm just stating the facts here). What the hell do you think the Muslim world at large will think once ISIS starts running their propaganda featuring him?

Republicans constantly call Hillary a hawk. Why would you think Trump would be better? His foreign policy sounds like a disaster.

Do you believe such an awful and lying businessman would know more about foreign policy than a General?

ISIS want war and division, something Trump will give them.
The terrorists cause a problem, the other side replies with mass murder, then blames the first lot in order to create an atmosphere of distrust and hate.

ISIS do it as well.

Republicans constantly call Hillary a hawk. Why would you think Trump would be better? His foreign policy sounds like a disaster.

Do you believe such an awful and lying businessman would know more about foreign policy than a General?

A hawk ?

I think you mean Turkey.

Trump is the same.

Forum List

Back