🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who would Isis prefer? A President Trump? Or a President Clinton?

Trump would play right into their hands by declaring a war on Islam

Just like ISIS wants

What would Hillary do?

Good question

Probably along the lines of Obama. Build an international coalition, encourage indigenous forces to fight them, bomb the shit out of them, attack their money supply
So you agree with Trump,bomb the shit out them.
You have to find them first. Trump wants to kill babies, women and children. How do we know? He said so.

I love your reasoning.

Oh wait, there wasn't any. Again.

Just like ISIS wants

What would Hillary do?

Good question

Probably along the lines of Obama. Build an international coalition, encourage indigenous forces to fight them, bomb the shit out of them, attack their money supply
So you agree with Trump,bomb the shit out them.
You have to find them first. Trump wants to kill babies, women and children. How do we know? He said so.

Russia bombed the shit out of ISIS/CIA/MOSSAD/MI5/MI6/ Saudi Intel and they went scattering.......they did more damage to this CIA entity in a month than the Barrypuppet admin did in 7 years....not that I blame them...because after all, they are on the same team.

Just like ISIS wants

..... And give up the current path of appeasement where the worst they experience is being called "JV"? That's storybook, man.

Just like ISIS wants

..... And give up the current path of appeasement where the worst they experience is being called "JV"? That's storybook, man.
Appeasement would be to let Isis go and stop looking for them. I know only one party that's done that and it's not Democrats. Do you know who did it?

Just like ISIS wants

Appeasement would be to let Isis go and stop looking for them. I know only one party that's done that and it's not Democrats. Do you know who did it?

ISIS got weapons from Barrypuppet and Hitlery because they are an asset.......open your eyes....open your ears.

I much prefer President Trump :2up:

f*** Isis

he will deal with the islamist scum!

Just like ISIS wants

ISIS got weapons from Barrypuppet and Hitlery because they are an asset.......open your eyes....open your ears.

Using your hatred and racist bullshit opinion doesn't mean DIDDLY SHIT. Disgusting racist moron.

Just like ISIS wants

Using your hatred and racist bullshit opinion doesn't mean DIDDLY SHIT. Disgusting racist moron.

OMG.....you are one ignorant stupid fuck....ISIS/al qaeda/ ISIL has been from the "git-go" a CIA asset to de-stabilize the middle east and fight proxy wars and for reasons I doubt that you could even comprehend. When I read stupid shit from STUPID fucks like you? I just want to throw up my hands.........fucking sheeple incapable of independent thinking......

You know what is so amazing to me?????? Beside the fact that ISIS has uniforms and drive around in Toyota trucks is the fact that they are able to negotiate oil deals....FUCKING amazing.......a rag tag army of mercenaries are able to get uniforms, negotiate arms deals and purchase Toyota trucks with no fucking PAPER trail that the CIA can't follow!!!!! UN-FUCKING believable........what is even more hilarious is that stupid fucks like you believe that they are independent "terrorists" carrying out a "jihad" in this tiny strategic area that benefits the globalist agenda...............your stupidity is absolutely jaw dropping. I bet if your beloved gubermint told you that the moon was made of blue cheese? You would go outside....look at it and say to yourself...."if only I could have a very thin slice that I could put on rye".....you strike me as being just that FUCKING stupid.

Just like ISIS wants

OMG.....you are one ignorant stupid fuck....ISIS/al qaeda/ ISIL has been from the "git-go" a CIA asset to de-stabilize the middle east and fight proxy wars and for reasons I doubt that you could even comprehend. When I read stupid shit from STUPID fucks like you? I just want to throw up my hands.........fucking sheeple incapable of independent thinking......

Look racist moron. You can stick ISIS in your ass however you want. But an opinion based from your disgusting racist attitude doesn't mean a bull crap. Name of POTUS is OBAMA not barrypuppet. Stupid? when you cannot even spell HILLARY. Try again.

NOT Mrs Tuzla Clinton, that is all I want. If it has to be Trump to do it, then so be it.

I much prefer President Trump :2up:

f*** Isis

he will deal with the islamist scum!
By killing women, children and babies. Good plan. Should work out great for the US. You agree?

Of course ISIS would prefer hiLIARy. She's their Godmother who armed them in the first place.

Of course ISIS would prefer hiLIARy. She's their Godmother who armed them in the first place.

Wrong.
Actually they want Adolf Trump ............ Because Adolf mentioned couple of times................ He will bomb them to oblivion. Meaning he doesn't care the innocent civilians that are living and trying to survive under ISIS rule.
If that happened hatred against Americans will be greater than ever world wide.
And US is will no longer the savior but murderers like ISIS. That's exactly what ISIS want.

Second .............. I missed the news this morning. Can you provide a proof where Hillary supplied arms to ISIS?

Wrong.
Actually they want Adolf Trump ............ Because Adolf mentioned couple of times................ He will bomb them to oblivion. Meaning he doesn't care the innocent civilians that are living and trying to survive under ISIS rule.
And US is will no longer the savior but murderers like ISIS. That's exactly what ISIS want.

Second .............. I missed the news this morning. Can you provide a proof where Hillary supplied arms to ISIS?

Godwin's Law says: You Lose!

Putin thugs is in Syria right now. He could have bomb the ISIS to hell but his bomb is going side ways 90° angle hitting hospitals and schools.

Wrong.

Godwin's Law says: You Lose!

Would you care to elaborate?

Just wondering if you missed my question................. When did Hillary supplied arms to ISIS?

Forum List

Back