Trump " I would bomb Moscow in the event of an attack on Ukraine if I were president" - The Washington Post.

Never say never, but I don't think Trump is stupid enough to bomb Moscow. He's just trying to convince the rubes he and Vlad aren't butt buddies.

Robin Horsfall - Putin🇸🇦🐷🇷🇺 Won't Stop Attacking Ukraine and Testing Europe Until he's Stopped by Force.​

Never say never, but I don't think Trump is stupid enough to bomb Moscow.
it´ll be more than enough to bomb Moscow with secondary sanctions (from the Hell) , and let Ukrainian army to do the job

Last edited:
the original link : https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/05/28/trump-wealthy-donors-fundraising/

you can buy it , and read it many times if you want . Its clear to me that Trump and Lukasenka have switched the side together in the same day
"Well, why are you (pro - 🇷🇺 Moscow propagandists ) constantly beating this Ukraine. Don't forget that one day we will have to establish relations with them."
Стала вядома, за што Лукашэнка граміў «аўтарскія праграмы» на тэлебачанні
Paywall, just copy and paste the text here. I’m not paying for the article.

the original link : https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/05/28/trump-wealthy-donors-fundraising/

you can buy it , and read it many times if you want . Its clear to me that Trump and Lukasenka have switched the side together in the same day
"Well, why are you (pro - 🇷🇺 Moscow propagandists ) constantly beating this Ukraine. Don't forget that one day we will have to establish relations with them."
Стала вядома, за што Лукашэнка граміў «аўтарскія праграмы» на тэлебачанні
Ok, I found a way to finagle the site to let me read it

Here’s the reference:

For example, at one event, he suggested that he would have bombed Moscow and Beijing if Russia invaded Ukraine or China invaded Taiwan, surprising some of the donors.

One event..what event? What was the exact quote? Was wapo at this event? Who told them?

So many questions.

One event..what event? What was the exact quote? Was wapo at this event? Who told them?

So many questions.
you can sue WP, if you think that they made up this story.

I think those news well connected

you can sue WP, if you think that they made up this story.

I think those news well connected

I’m not interested in suing anyone. I’m just asking for a more direct reference other than from a foreign news source that links to Washington post who doesn’t seem to have any source for the statement.

Forum List

Back