Trump " I would bomb Moscow in the event of an attack on Ukraine if I were president" - The Washington Post.

i know that trump will never bomb anything without a go ahead from putin.
I find it odd that Don would admit to a willingness of instigating a nuclear war with Russia during the campaign. It's like, "Vote for me and I'll end the world as we know it."

Thats not why Trump was impeached. He was promoting corruption and extortion in direct opposition to US foreign policy.

Trumpies sure are stupid.

Excuse me.

Its the President's duty to ESTABLISH US foreign policy.

By definition, he can't be opposed to it.

We accuse russia of everything under the sun yet in reality it's the war mongers in our own country that have fueled the aggressions. After all, we are the only country that has detonated nuclear bombs but yet we continue to scream about russia.

Don't disagree with that statement. Although, at this point, Biden will pander to anyone that looks at him sideways. Basically, Biden is doing it to himself.
WE NEED somebody like Reagan to lead us to the victory !
1689385895325.png

ps

We accuse russia of everything under the sun
you must be joking, this is what Moscow 🇷🇺 Asiatic despot said yesterday : strike dense population centers of European countries (EUROPEAN civilization) .

And the West will again quake with fear and bow to this slimy Gargoyle

you must be joking, this is what Moscow 🇷🇺 Asiatic despot said yesterday : strike dense population centers of European countries (EUROPEAN civilization) .

And the West will again quake with fear and bow to this slimy Gargoyle

And why did he say that? I'll clue you in. It's because nato wants a nuclear war..

And why did he say that? I'll clue you in. It's because nato wants a nuclear war..
you still dont get it, Moscow imperial wars have always been triggered by the weak language & actions ! Winston Churchill : there is nothing they ( 🐷 Maskali) admire so much as strength, and there is nothing for which they have less respect than weakness, especially military weakness.” —FULTON, MISSOURI, 5 MARCH 1946

ps
GHdqpbxXUAAA-5a.jpg

I find it odd that Don would admit to a willingness of instigating a nuclear war with Russia during the campaign.
he knows that Nigeria 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 with snow got NOTHING TO SHOW...
1716990814836.jpeg

1716991666908.jpeg

GHdqpbxXUAAA-5a.jpg

Last edited:
Trump's beef with NATO has nothing to do with Ukraine; like the majority of Republicans, he will increase funding to both Ukraine and Israel. He wiped out some 500 Russian mercenaries in Syria and sent much needed rockets to Ukraine, and he never endorsed the Russian seizure of Crimea, unlike Obama and the Democratic Party. He isn't intimidated by Putin like most right wingers are.

Trump " I would bomb Moscow in the event of an attack on Ukraine if he were president" - The Washington Post.
TRUMP HAS a valid point here, Moscow imperial wars have always been triggered by our weak language and even weaker actions ! Do you agree with the Republican presidential nominee ?

View attachment 953593

View attachment 953592

Yet here you are sucking Joe Biden's shriveled dick every single day.

Why are you supporting the man Putin decided was so weak, he could invade Ukraine at will?

like the majority of Republicans, he will increase funding to both Ukraine and Israel.
this is what many military experts say, I hope you guys right ,
qestion . why Biden´s administration act so strange (smart ?) ? I Don’t believe country after country plus Stoltenberg (NATO boss) would go public on this without US approval.

BREAKING:France signs agreement with Ukraine for French military instructors to go to Ukraine to train the Ukrainian Army, US & UK will follow !

Yet here you are sucking Joe Biden's shriveled dick every single day.

Why are you supporting the man Putin decided was so weak, he could invade Ukraine at will?

cool down old man, read this :

Forum List

Back