🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who Would You Rather Spend The Day With?

Who Would You Rather Spend a Day With?

• fbj

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Dot Com

• guno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • politichick

• longknife

• bodecea

• PoliticalChic (sorry about the mis-spelling!)

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Three of them, I know little about.

Bodecea is not an option. I would have to pop her within minutes because of her shameless and pathological lying. Then I'd get arrested and I'm not in the mood for that.

My home isn't toddler proofed; I don't have a toddler leash; and I don't have an ANSI approved helmet for Dottie.

I'd go with PoliticalChic...but, no mouse allowed during the visit. We'd go shopping, for sure.

politicalchik. Mostly because she is a cute Asian.
fbj would probably be more fun though. I would love to see him get shot down consistently then reply with a "well you are a stupid bitch"
definitely not bode. I don't like splinters. Or fat dykes with kilts.

But there a lot of interesting characters here. A lot of which, I would be cool with meeting.

Easy...Political Chic

We would spend the day picnicking at the FDR memorial

I would only want to meet bonzi if my ass was freshly shaven and I was drunk out of my mind

... and what would you do?

Seeing you are not a choice then my choice is FBJ, and would walk naked behind him while telling everyone I am his guardian angel...

but.... so..... if I WAS a choice, what would you do with me???? :)

Guardian Angel but will wear a kilt instead of being naked... Oh, you thought I was going to be dirty little wanker didn't you?

hmmmm more like hoping <guilty look>

I would only want to meet bonzi if my ass was freshly shaven and I was drunk out of my mind

damn..... people used to like me on the internet.... of course, I was single back then.....

guno to talk politics with, Bodecea to talk family and parenting.

Forum List

Back