Who wreaks more havoc on the American public...illegal aliens or cops? Are Dems sure they’re properly directing their outrage?

Actually, it's not simple at all. The police have the authority of the state when they commit violence, so when the use violence against the innocent, that involves all of us.

I know you are still mad that the girl you were stalking married a Mexican, but you need to get over it.

Cool spin...but I thought it was the value of American lives that you whacks were all stressed out about..no?

Cool spin...but I thought it was the value of American lives that you whacks were all stressed out about..no?

Actually, it's how we handle things.

When someone is murdered (not an accident) by an undocumented person, that person is arrested, tried and convicted.

The same thing should be done with cops who kill people without cause.

Actually, it's how we handle things.

When someone is murdered (not an accident) by an undocumented person, that person is arrested, tried and convicted.

The same thing should be done with cops who kill people without cause.

What cops have committed murder and were not brought to justice?

Darren Wilson, Timothy Loehman, Brian Encinia, Jeronimo Yanez

Wilson and Loehman we both brought to justice, both found not guilty by a jury of their peers. I know you hate this justice system where innocent people don't get thrown in prison.

Wilson and Loehman we both brought to justice, both found not guilty by a jury of their peers. I know you hate this justice system where innocent people don't get thrown in prison.

Um, no, they were put in front of a farce where thankfully now unemployed prosecutors covered up their crimes.

They shot unarmed children. They need to be put in jail with about 50 Brothers and the guards need to take a break for an hour or so.

Forum List

Back