whoopi and joy get the view threatened with a law suit

I doubt that this situation is going to adversely affect the show's audience ratings. The audience does not care about such a lawsuit - they are going to be more inclined to agree with the misappropriation that prompted the lawsuit.

Notice that nobody here noticed the misappropriation and issued a discussion, until the lawsuit was publically announced.

You guys see it right here. Nobody is changing anybody's mind causing a social adjustment about anything.

US4CC.meme.Col_Jessup - unsubstantiated_subdivision.png

Last edited:
I doubt that this situation is going to adversely affect the show's audience ratings. The audience does not care about such a lawsuit - they are going to be more inclined to agree with the misappropriation that prompted the lawsuit.

Notice that nobody here noticed the misappropriation and issued a discussion, until the lawsuit was publically announced.

You guys see it right here. Nobody is changing anybody's mind causing a social adjustment about anything.

View attachment 675697
And yet you still troll your bullshit from one thread to another. Your view of the constitution and separation of government has nothing to do with Goldberg, Behar or The View. Board rules specifically address cross thread postings. Please keep your topic on your own OP.

their apologizing all over the place I swear those dumb broads will get the show canceled soon enough.
A cancellation could happen, but so could just a simple replacement of whoever is the problem. You know the old saying, "The show must go on..."

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back