Why are Cruz supporters against trump?

It could be that white working class voters have figured out they were better off with Ike and Rockefeller's progressive taxes, middle class entitlements and rising wages that the crap Noquist and the Chamber of Commerce was feeding them.

Trump said he will raise taxes, he will keep Obama care won't build his wall on and on. Not one trump supporter can say anything about how trump will work his magic only that he will piss everyone off. In the end? Best get ready to see this guy again, as well as Trumps New York team, Soda anyone? It will be interesting to see all the trumphies hotel when they can't defend him anymore.

a>
I think we're seeing the gop unravel. It's base voters perceive the party leaders as not addressing their needs.

Most definitely you are correct. Trump is not an answer to the problem. If that was the case he would not get a pass on all his BS. Especially going up against two people who miles and away would be a hundred times better. Sad thing is, it won't change anything and this countries worst nightmare will come to pass and that is President elect Hillary Rodham Clinton, this countries first female president.

Agreed. Trump isn't the answer. Like Obama he is a symptom of the problem.
Trump really would not be an issue but for the fact that many of us also do not see Cruz as the answer either.
Then Vote Democrat because that's what Trump is. Cruz is a conservative.

Donald J. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach describes itself as “one of the most highly regarded private clubs in the world,” and it is not just the very-well-to-do who want to get in. Since 2010, nearly 300 United States residents have applied or been referred for jobs as waiters, waitresses, cooks and housekeepers there. But according to federal records, only 17 have been hired.

Read more at: Donald Trump Turned Down 94.4 Percent of American Job Applicants, Applied for Hundreds of 'H' Visas Instead

This is the real Trump

Just wondering why a lot of Cruz supporters are anti trump? I've seen some rabid Cruz supporters absolutely against trump. For what reasons?
Cruz has picked up a lot of Ron Paulbots who detest the American working class and want us all to die off just like the NR article said a while back. Trump might stop that agenda so they hate him for it because they hate the American people and the American way of life.

:D

Maybe because we support a real conservative.
aka RWNJ

"conservatives" are intellectual morons

"conservatism" is dead and the Republican Party is getting its ass handed to it by the populists aka the American people.

Actually the American people are getting their asses handed them by fancy marketing, just like the last two cycles.
Apples and Oranges. Obama was and is a Politician. Trump has been in the private sector his entire life. Where do Trumps interests lie? With America and the American people. Not one Politician can claim that....ever.

dumps interests are dump, nothing an no one else. maobama was and is a community organizer and self styled social engineer who unfortunately managed to not get killed in the Chicago ghetto. I'll vote for dump if he's nominated, but I'll have to hold my nose to do it. And that's only because I don't want another commiecrat supreme court pick.

aka RWNJ

"conservatism" is dead and the Republican Party is getting its ass handed to it by the populists aka the American people.

Actually the American people are getting their asses handed them by fancy marketing, just like the last two cycles.
Apples and Oranges. Obama was and is a Politician. Trump has been in the private sector his entire life. Where do Trumps interests lie? With America and the American people. Not one Politician can claim that....ever.

dumps interests are dump, nothing an no one else. maobama was and is a community organizer and self styled social engineer who unfortunately managed to not get killed in the Chicago ghetto. I'll vote for dump if he's nominated, but I'll have to hold my nose to do it. And that's only because I don't want another commiecrat supreme court pick.
Seeing as Trump would nominate his sister a damn crazy radical communist he isn't no better

aka RWNJ

Seeing as Trump would nominate his sister a damn crazy radical communist he isn't no better

Isn't NO better? Really?

First he said he wouldn't do that, and second he's supposed to be giving a speech where he will provide the names of people he is considering for a SCOTUS nomination and I seriously doubt his sisters name is on the list.

aka RWNJ

Isn't NO better? Really?

First he said he wouldn't do that, and second he's supposed to be giving a speech where he will provide the names of people he is considering for a SCOTUS nomination and I seriously doubt his sisters name is on the list.
So like all his wives I should take his word for it?

Isn't NO better? Really?

After Boehners endorsement, nothing is guaranteed. I guess we know who is going to be his VP. Hopefully the senate will hold firm for a conservative judge.

Trump said he will raise taxes, he will keep Obama care won't build his wall on and on. Not one trump supporter can say anything about how trump will work his magic only that he will piss everyone off. In the end? Best get ready to see this guy again, as well as Trumps New York team, Soda anyone? It will be interesting to see all the trumphies hotel when they can't defend him anymore.

a>
I think we're seeing the gop unravel. It's base voters perceive the party leaders as not addressing their needs.

Most definitely you are correct. Trump is not an answer to the problem. If that was the case he would not get a pass on all his BS. Especially going up against two people who miles and away would be a hundred times better. Sad thing is, it won't change anything and this countries worst nightmare will come to pass and that is President elect Hillary Rodham Clinton, this countries first female president.

Agreed. Trump isn't the answer. Like Obama he is a symptom of the problem.
Trump really would not be an issue but for the fact that many of us also do not see Cruz as the answer either.
Then Vote Democrat because that's what Trump is. Cruz is a conservative.
Since when are those three the only option?

Isn't NO better? Really?

After Boehners endorsement, nothing is guaranteed. I guess we know who is going to be his VP. Hopefully the senate will hold firm for a conservative judge.
They would. That might be the only real good thing that could come from a Trump victory. unlike Bush where the right went into a frenzy of passing big government bullshit, the senate will still be opposed to most of what Trump stands for so they might actually try and hold onto a value or 2. Maybe.

Isn't NO better? Really?

They would. That might be the only real good thing that could come from a Trump victory. unlike Bush where the right went into a frenzy of passing big government bullshit, the senate will still be opposed to most of what Trump stands for so they might actually try and hold onto a value or 2. Maybe.

We can only hope.

aka RWNJ

Bullshit. Trump's interests lie with Trump, and only Trump. All he knows or cares about "Americans' interests" is what he has to say at this particular moment to get people to cheer. And there are lots of people who are in politics who ran for office precisely because they wanted to fight for the interests of everyday Americans, and have done so in office. Ted Cruz is one of them.

aka RWNJ

Bullshit. Trump's interests lie with Trump, and only Trump. All he knows or cares about "Americans' interests" is what he has to say at this particular moment to get people to cheer. And there are lots of people who are in politics who ran for office precisely because they wanted to fight for the interests of everyday Americans, and have done so in office. Ted Cruz is one of them.
Cecil LIE you're just angry and irrational. When you settle down and can talk/think rationally perhaps we can have a dialogue. Right now you're just spinning out of control and are totally irrational.

aka RWNJ

Cecil LIE you're just angry and irrational. When you settle down and can talk/think rationally perhaps we can have a dialogue. Right now you're just spinning out of control and are totally irrational.

"When you settle down and talk rationally" = "When you learn to worship Orange Jesus the way I do".

It would be hilarious what an advertisement AGAINST your Messiah you ancephalic Trump droolers are, if elections weren't such a serious issue.

aka RWNJ

Ultimately, Trumps interest lies with Trump, like all politicians.

Well, first have others have noted, Trump and Cruz are diametrically opposed on many issues, second Cruz is getting his ass handed to him in state after state and that makes his supporters mad.

Forum List

Back