Why Believe Trump? Jame Rosen On Being Spied On By Obama / FBI:

Why isn't Obama holding a Press Conference this morning adamantly denying before the world that he did not doing this and threatening to sue Trump over the accusation?

Instead he 'sends' Clapper, who was almost busted for Perjury about denying he was spying on millions of Americans, out to declare 'I can deny it'?!

Just curious....

Mr. OP, Lying Donald lied about Obama.

Lying Donald got caught and THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT.

Your deflection is a piffle.

If you say so. Of course you hope it isn't true.

They tapped Rosen's phones what to say they didn't tap Trumps??

Time will tell.
Time has told: Lying Donald lied and caught. He has been so quiet the last day. :lol:

FAKE NEWS

Same shit different day, where is actual proof... Easy65 is having one of the highest cases of ODS on this board....

When I said Trump could crap on the street and Easy would eat it like chocolate....

Yep how many threads has he started about the same topic in the last 2 days? 10? 15?

so you lying about being a republican is still a lie
NLT quit being a butt hurt snow flake. I am Republican, always have been. You never have been, merely an Alt Right opponent of right, justice, and the American Way.

The OP is a hoax. "spied on by Obama" is code by the Alt Right: we got nothing!

Here's the steps and the laws that Obama would have to go through. They include not only the president, the attorney general but also the Chief Justice (Roberts). Also, the law bars spying on American citizens, in designates foreign governments only .
http://college.cengage.com/polisci/...ases/schubert_9e_additional_cases_ch04_03.pdf

You assume he was following the law, which would be one of the rare times in his life as President and / or EX-President...

Obama Derangement Syndrome

From the NYT

Advertisement
The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0
that was out yesterday.

If you say so. Of course you hope it isn't true.

They tapped Rosen's phones what to say they didn't tap Trumps??

Time will tell.
Time has told: Lying Donald lied and caught. He has been so quiet the last day. :lol:

I'm sure you are hoping time has told.

Of course time will tell.

James Rosen on being the target of surveillance under the Obama administration - Hot Air

“…Attorney General, Eric Holder, under Barack Obama as president secretly designated me a criminal co-conspirator and a flight risk.”

Obama made up bullshit / false justification to illegally spy on a reporter / the media.

Obama has a history of illegally spying on reporters, the media, millions of Americans (just ask Clapper), and even CONGRESS!

CNN just reported recently that Obama illegally acquired personal info on Trump and his team and gave it to 16 different Intel Agencies who illegally leaked it...which means Obama orchestrated the illegal leaks.

Anyone who claims Obama is above wire tapping Trump is a delusional snowflake who has / is ignoring documented, proven history!

It is very possible that information was gotten from the Russians rather than Trump. If there was a investigation into Russia interfering in our elections and they came across information on Trump then there is no scandal. That would be a legitimate use of wiretaps. Worth noting that the Attorney General can make public any FISA requests. This could be partially settled by Trump himself.

The question is not whether Obama is capable of it but did he do it. There is absolutely no evidence that it happened.

They had a warrant to investigate Rosen.

How is his prison sentence going?

It is revealing how paranoid Obama truly was while in office.

Are you so stupid you don't understand what probable cause is?

I understand that probable cause was weak in this case. I also can see it was meant as intimidation, not for prosecution purposes.

Whatever hallucinations you're having, they have nothing to do with Trump.

Here's the steps and the laws that Obama would have to go through. They include not only the president, the attorney general but also the Chief Justice (Roberts). Also, the law bars spying on American citizens, in designates foreign governments only .
http://college.cengage.com/polisci/...ases/schubert_9e_additional_cases_ch04_03.pdf

You assume he was following the law, which would be one of the rare times in his life as President and / or EX-President...

Obama Derangement Syndrome
No, documented FACT.

It's funny when Trumptards give America's No. 1 Birther full confidence that he's telling the truth and can prove it.
Yet snowflakes are engaging in all these false narratives, false accusations, McCarthy Witch Hunt, and criminal spying/wire tapping/leaking because they wanted the Original Birther to be President. :p

James Rosen on being the target of surveillance under the Obama administration - Hot Air

“…Attorney General, Eric Holder, under Barack Obama as president secretly designated me a criminal co-conspirator and a flight risk.”

Obama made up bullshit / false justification to illegally spy on a reporter / the media.

Obama has a history of illegally spying on reporters, the media, millions of Americans (just ask Clapper), and even CONGRESS!

CNN just reported recently that Obama illegally acquired personal info on Trump and his team and gave it to 16 different Intel Agencies who illegally leaked it...which means Obama orchestrated the illegal leaks.

Anyone who claims Obama is above wire tapping Trump is a delusional snowflake who has / is ignoring documented, proven history!

It is very possible that information was gotten from the Russians rather than Trump. If there was a investigation into Russia interfering in our elections and they came across information on Trump then there is no scandal. That would be a legitimate use of wiretaps. Worth noting that the Attorney General can make public any FISA requests. This could be partially settled by Trump himself.

The question is not whether Obama is capable of it but did he do it. There is absolutely no evidence that it happened.
Much like there is no evidence the Russians 'Hacked the Election'.

Who knows - Since Pelosi has a history of exchanging gifts with the Russians, whose to say she was not giving them information as a 'gift'?! :p

It's funny when Trumptards give America's No. 1 Birther full confidence that he's telling the truth and can prove it.
Yet snowflakes are engaging in all these false narratives, false accusations, McCarthy Witch Hunt, and criminal spying/wire tapping/leaking because they wanted the Original Birther to be President. :p

You will lose this battle. You've pretty much already lost it.

Forum List

Back