Why Believe Trump? Jame Rosen On Being Spied On By Obama / FBI:

Here's the steps and the laws that Obama would have to go through. They include not only the president, the attorney general but also the Chief Justice (Roberts). Also, the law bars spying on American citizens, in designates foreign governments only .
http://college.cengage.com/polisci/...ases/schubert_9e_additional_cases_ch04_03.pdf

You assume he was following the law, which would be one of the rare times in his life as President and / or EX-President...

Obama Derangement Syndrome
No, documented FACT.

LINKS! :link:
And no hyper-partisan resource conjecture.
Thanks

It's gotten to the point that you can't believe any of them.

Clapper is a lying sack of shit and has been, without question, proven as such. I put nothing past the government and could easily see them doing this and lying about it.

On the other hand, I need to see the proof of what Trump is accusing Obama of before I can take him seriously on this either.

I believe nobody on this right now. If Trump has proof he needs to lay that shit on the table.

From the NYT

Advertisement
The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

"One official said intelligence reports based on some of the
wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House."

Trump got it right

Mr. OP, Lying Donald lied about Obama.

Lying Donald got caught and THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT.

Your deflection is a piffle.
Mr. OP, Lying Donald lied about Obama.

Lying Donald got caught and THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT.

Your deflection is a piffle.

If you say so. Of course you hope it isn't true.

They tapped Rosen's phones what to say they didn't tap Trumps??

Time will tell.
Time has told: Lying Donald lied and caught. He has been so quiet the last day. :lol:
President Trump isn't in Hiding now like Obama, now is he?

He is front and center, and not afraid to speak his mind.

Where is Obama? Where is Waldo?

And no way would President Trump disclose that he was being wire tapped, if in fact he wasn't being wire tapped.

And Clapper is a terrible liar.

At one point he was assuring America that he sucks Obama's dong, and that Russians were surely working with Trump.

And now he is stating, "THERE WAS NO WIRETAPPING" and "THERE IS NO COLLUSION WITH TRUMP & RUSSIANS"

So which is it Clapper? Are you finally telling the truth to get Dems to back off of their unsupported allegations of "Russians" because Obama's Nuts are about to get caught in a vice?

From the NYT

Advertisement
The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

Trump got it right

And now Clapper is stating that there was NO WIRETAPPING.

How hilarious is this to watch The Dems get caught in the very web of lies they themselves erected?

From the NYT

Advertisement

Trump got it right

And now Clapper is stating that there was NO WIRETAPPING.

How hilarious is this to watch The Dems get caught in the very web of lies they themselves erected?

I agree.

Its kind of a kick in the teeth when the shoe is on the other foot wouldn't you say.

So the people who falsely insist that there is no evidence of Russian hacking,

now they are CERTAIN that Obama illegally tapped Trump's phones,

despite, of course, there being absolutely no evidence of that.

Fucking retards.

Forum List

Back