Why Black voters hate the republican party

No Yurt, YOU tell us.

So far TruthMatters has been posting nothing but facts.

You, on the other hand, have been posting nothing but opinions and false accusations.

What is it that we black people are being duped by the Democrats?

Spit it out.

No Yurt, YOU tell us.

You, on the other hand, have been posting nothing but opinions and false accusations.

Spit it out.

Overall, conservatives believe that all are crreated equal and all are to be treated equally.
Democrats believe that moinorities should be singled out

Now beofre you say "yes, the should be singled out as there have been years of inequality to make up"....let me ask you this...

How would you react if they were singled out by democrats for things like "higher taxes"?

No Yurt, YOU tell us.

Spit it out.

Overall, conservatives believe that all are crreated equal and all are to be treated equally.

Now beofre you say "yes, the should be singled out as there have been years of inequality to make up"....let me ask you this...

How would you react if they were singled out by democrats for things like "higher taxes"?

Actions speak louder than words fella.

The republican party has worked fro decades to keep legal black voters from voting and they have suceeded.

Negroes and blacks weren't taught that Dems would rather have killed their own brothers instead of give up their slaves, or that Lincoln was a Republican. Instead they're taught that LBJ gave them a great deal with welfare, public education and public housing and intellectually honest Dems like Pat Monyihan are extinct

are you on a private internets (that series of tubes) tainttaster?

Truth,

Folks like del and others of his ilk are doing nothing but showing their racist stripes.

All you can do is pray for them.

Its all good.

Do I play a banjo...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif

Boy, Republicans sure are some funny clowns.

*wipes tears from my eyes*

Last edited:
Negroes and blacks weren't taught that Dems would rather have killed their own brothers instead of give up their slaves, or that Lincoln was a Republican. Instead they're taught that LBJ gave them a great deal with welfare, public education and public housing and intellectually honest Dems like Pat Monyihan are extinct

You are so fucking lost.

Truth,

Folks like del and others of his ilk are doing nothing but showing their racist stripes.

All you can do is pray for them.

Its all good.

Do I play a banjo...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif

Boy, Republicans sure are some funny clowns.

*wipes tears from my eyes*

how about tap dancing?

No Yurt, YOU tell us.

Spit it out.

Actions speak louder than words fella.

The republican party has worked fro decades to keep legal black voters from voting and they have suceeded.

A very strong opinion backed by nothing but conjecture.

Old & Tired,

Do you accept the FACT that Republicans have for quite some decades actively sought out to and succeded in suppressing the black vote in Southern States?

No Yurt, YOU tell us.

Spit it out.

liar and strawman, i never claimed they were

why is it truthmatters gives the dems a pass for racism because it happened in the past, but won't give the repubs a pass for stuff that happened nearly 3 decades ago? this entire thread is her claim she is the black people's spokesman....she hasn't posted just facts, she also posted lies, but i wouldn't expect a dishonest hack like you to acknowledge that

Forum List

Back