Why Boycott Gun Banning Businesses?

Only your masters should have guns...so says the leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies. Ask the Chinese serfs how that worked out in Tiananmen Square in 1989...of course leftards just thought those rabble rousers were being ungrateful and disrespectful to a benevolent "gubermint"....you know, the kind of "gubermint" that they would love to see here. Won't be in my lifetime though.
Who is your master, since this liberal has many guns along with a few homemade devices I can't divulge online....

That is exactly what the majority of leftards believe in and for .......to claim otherwise only shows how out of touch with reality you really are.

Only your masters should have guns...so says the leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies. Ask the Chinese serfs how that worked out in Tiananmen Square in 1989...of course leftards just thought those rabble rousers were being ungrateful and disrespectful to a benevolent "gubermint"....you know, the kind of "gubermint" that they would love to see here. Won't be in my lifetime though.
Who is your master, since this liberal has many guns along with a few homemade devices I can't divulge online....

That is exactly what the majority of leftards believe in and for .......to claim otherwise only shows how out of touch with reality you really are.
Show me any proof of your statement, since it is really nonsense...and what I believe is what I believe even before I was political....Next up folks, he'll tell me I hate the military...

I've been to gun free zones and have never been shot, and I will continue to go there, since I don't carry..Haven't had a need for a gun in 54 years and i doubt I ever will...

But you scardy katz can carry your gunz and reject companies that are gun free..Won't bother me..

Obama has cleverly tricked the gun lobby into creating jobs. From what I have seen when I’ve gone back to Texas was that businesses cannot put up enough signs telling the Hatefilleds and Mcboys that they need to keep their pseudo manhood devices out of their store. Those signs are flying off the shelf like skeet targets. I doubt the printers can keep up with demand.

Unfortunately, I was at a funeral the other day of a woman who passed away—known her all my life. The funeral home had to put these grotesque red and white signs up telling Texicans that they cannot carry their pseudo manhood devices into the funeral home (as if there was a need; I guess they are fearful of a zombie apocalypse).

Funny how leftards call those with guns when they are in trouble. When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.
A leftard's wife or daughter is being sexually violated....solution to a leftard? Toss them a pillow so they will be more comfortable. The reputation they have for being spineless wimps and pussies is one that they earned.

Show me any proof of your statement, since it is really nonsense...and what I believe is what I believe even before I was political....Next up folks, he'll tell me I hate the military...

Proof of what? That leftards wouldn't like to see a total gun ban? Or quotes from prominent leftards like Barrypuppet that is on record for saying that? How far out of touch are you?

Yes..tell that to the 80 year old woman who walked in on her husband being beaten and stabbed in their kitchen...she didn't need a gun for 79 years.....then she did....and she used it to save herself, her husband and her son............

What gun free zone was this woman in? Was it Walgreen? Rite Aid? Which store?

I've been to gun free zones and have never been shot, and I will continue to go there, since I don't carry..Haven't had a need for a gun in 54 years and i doubt I ever will...

But you scardy katz can carry your gunz and reject companies that are gun free..Won't bother me..

Obama has cleverly tricked the gun lobby into creating jobs. From what I have seen when I’ve gone back to Texas was that businesses cannot put up enough signs telling the Hatefilleds and Mcboys that they need to keep their pseudo manhood devices out of their store. Those signs are flying off the shelf like skeet targets. I doubt the printers can keep up with demand.

Unfortunately, I was at a funeral the other day of a woman who passed away—known her all my life. The funeral home had to put these grotesque red and white signs up telling Texicans that they cannot carry their pseudo manhood devices into the funeral home (as if there was a need; I guess they are fearful of a zombie apocalypse).

Funny how leftards call those with guns when they are in trouble. When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.
A leftard's wife or daughter is being sexually violated....solution to a leftard? Toss them a pillow so they will be more comfortable. The reputation they have for being spineless wimps and pussies is one that they earned.

Please continue your boycott of all of the businesses above….it makes me happy to know I won’t run into you anywhere.

Proof of what? That leftards wouldn't like to see a total gun ban? Or quotes from prominent leftards like Barrypuppet that is on record for saying that? How far out of touch are you?
I do not want a gun ban, I want a fully auto 50 cal with belt feed...without a class 9 permit...or a 105 howitzer...

Please continue your boycott of all of the businesses above….it makes me happy to know I won’t run into you anywhere.

You wouldn't know if you did...and wouldn't know he was carrying. Get it?

Oblama has his own opinion on weapons as a liberal and I have mine, fuck your pigeon hole ideology, just shows how small minded you is......

Just like in terlets, you wouldn't know if it's a penis or vag...

I don't boycott anything, ya stupid fuck...and trust me on this. I avoid any interaction with a leftard when at all possible. I totally dressed down a leftard when we were leaving a plane one day that was sitting in a seat in front of me. It was when they were gonna shut down "da gubermint" and the person next to me were discussing what a clown Barrypuppet was and that having "da gubermint" shut down wasn't that bad of an idea. This leftard clown complained that we had been talking too loud and that we were distorting the (snicker) "progress" of the Barrypuppet and leftards in general. ....by the time I finished with him he was stuttering and stammering....face red as a beet and it only pissed him off more when I pointed that out and laughed at him. Typical cluelss college kid that din't realize what he stepped into. He was so mad and wnated to get away from the scene of his ass kicking that he left his girlfriend behind. She apologized for him and said that he was under a lot of stress.
When I was getting my luggage, people came up to me and gave me kudos for verbally kicking his ass.

Oblama has his own opinion on weapons as a liberal and I have mine, fuck your pigeon hole ideology, just shows how small minded you is......

You mean the pigeon hole ideology that your leftard pals use here every day? That one? Go fuck yourself, ass wipe.

I'm a woman, I know when it's a mental midget pretending to be a man. Very few can pull it off, very few

You mean the pigeon hole ideology that your leftard pals use here every day? That one? Go fuck yourself, ass wipe.
My you do fly off the handle easily........Tsk, tsk, that can be used against you...Don't make it so easy next time....I thought you were this in-depth conspiracy theory researcher.of which if one would know that all sides are dirty.....but your bias reaches out to slap off that mask you wear......soon the sock will reveal his meltdown to oblivion and utopia...

I'm a woman, I know when it's a mental midget pretending to be a man. Very few can pull it off, very few
I've seen several trannies that look better than the average women....So i bet it has already occurred in the big city you live in...

Like this one...no way the fruit is ever going to pull it off, nope

afp_d3164371abd5300cd682acc9ab246c494aafcf30-640x467.jpg

Forum List

Back