Why Boycott Gun Banning Businesses?

Don’t forget CVS:

CVS Pharmacy - 2ACheck Rating: “D” – CVS stated policy is to ban guns from all stores but it is not usually posted or enforced.

Between them and Walgreens, you fools won’t be able to buy drugs anywhere. More red-neck deaths is a net gain for the world.

But that does leave Wal*Mart where you can buy both your cigarettes and your emphysema medication at the same store…so that’s helpful.

You wouldn't know if someone carrying was standing next to you if they are concealed carrying. Stop the charade
And you’ve unwittingly acknowledged and confirmed the fact that there is no such thing as a ‘gun free zone.’

Good job.

But you left loons keep pushing for them....there is your "fallacy" you're always bawling about. Dumbass

“CVS stated policy is to ban guns from all stores but it is not usually posted or enforced.

Exactly.

Further proof that there is no such thing as a ‘gun free zone,’ further proof that 'boycotting' such a business is idiocy.

In most jurisdictions, should CVS find out someone is carrying a concealed firearm, all the staff can do is ask the patron to leave.

And if the patron refuses to leave, he can be trespassed only, not because he’s carrying a firearm, but because he refused to leave when asked.

Shhh....dont' tell them.

This way when they need meds, they will refuse to get them and perish. It's called natural selection.

“CVS stated policy is to ban guns from all stores but it is not usually posted or enforced.

Exactly.

Further proof that there is no such thing as a ‘gun free zone,’ further proof that 'boycotting' such a business is idiocy.

In most jurisdictions, should CVS find out someone is carrying a concealed firearm, all the staff can do is ask the patron to leave.

And if the patron refuses to leave, he can be trespassed only, not because he’s carrying a firearm, but because he refused to leave when asked.

Shhh....dont' tell them.

This way when they need meds, they will refuse to get them and perish. It's called natural selection.

You still wouldn't know if someone is carrying if they were standing next you. You'd be as clueless as you are on politics

Exactly.

Shhh....dont' tell them.

No, we need conservatives, not unlike an oyster needs a grain of sand as an irritant to produce a pearl.

Last edited:
I've been to gun free zones and have never been shot, and I will continue to go there, since I don't carry..Haven't had a need for a gun in 54 years and i doubt I ever will...

But you scardy katz can carry your gunz and reject companies that are gun free..Won't bother me..

Obama has cleverly tricked the gun lobby into creating jobs. From what I have seen when I’ve gone back to Texas was that businesses cannot put up enough signs telling the Hatefilleds and Mcboys that they need to keep their pseudo manhood devices out of their store. Those signs are flying off the shelf like skeet targets. I doubt the printers can keep up with demand.

Unfortunately, I was at a funeral the other day of a woman who passed away—known her all my life. The funeral home had to put these grotesque red and white signs up telling Texicans that they cannot carry their pseudo manhood devices into the funeral home (as if there was a need; I guess they are fearful of a zombie apocalypse).

At the funeral for his mother, my uncle was armed. At least four of the pallbearers (my uncle, his father, his brother, and a first cousin) were armed, a fifth (his mother's brother) might well have been, the sixth (her other brother) wasn't only because he had to fly in on short notice. Probably half the people at the funeral were armed.

Not everyone is terrified of guns like you are!

It shows the moronic nature of the gun nut culture. Thanks for illustrating it more beautifully than I ever could have.

I didn't realize Costco was on the list...at least once a week I violate their policy LOL

I noticed BWW on the list. I've not noticed a bed wetter "no guns" sign, but I usually don't carry there because I know I'm going to be drinking.

I really don't carry on my person unless I'm going to unfamiliar places or largely populated places but I always have a weapon in the vehicle as well as a fire extinguisher, extra water and a first aid kit.

I didn't realize Costco was on the list...at least once a week I violate their policy LOL

I noticed BWW on the list. I've not noticed a bed wetter "no guns" sign, but I usually don't carry there because I know I'm going to be drinking.

I really don't carry on my person unless I'm going to unfamiliar places or largely populated places but I always have a weapon in the vehicle as well as a fire extinguisher, extra water and a first aid kit.

Did you forget your body armor and gas mask?

Exactly.

Shhh....dont' tell them.

You still wouldn't know if someone is carrying if they were standing next you. You'd be as clueless as you are on politics

Exactly. That's the whole point of concealed carry.

I've been almost everywhere with my carry pistol and no one was the wiser

I've been to gun free zones and have never been shot, and I will continue to go there, since I don't carry..Haven't had a need for a gun in 54 years and i doubt I ever will...

But you scardy katz can carry your gunz and reject companies that are gun free..Won't bother me..

Funny how whenever there is an alleged mass shooting, there has been a DHS mass casualty drill done just before the event....but I am sure that it is just a coincidence....right?
Shut up weirdo. Your paranoid delusions have no place here.

Funny how whenever there is an alleged mass shooting, there has been a DHS mass casualty drill done just before the event....but I am sure that it is just a coincidence....right?
Shut up weirdo. Your paranoid delusions have no place here.
"Shut " me up, fuckface....your beloeved "gubermint" is filled with murderers and liars....deal with it.

BTW, no one died at Sandy Hook...aren't ya glad about that?. Here's a "Fuck you" as a parting gift.....

Forum List

Back