Why did God let coronavirus happen?

... It's not working for good for babies born blind ...

I don't watch movies, especially from a Nazi.

God will discuss this with you personally. You know very well that lots of my family members were Jews, who were murdered from [structural] Nazis like you. Who is discussing with you on a normal level forgets that you are not able to learn. You are a lost soul.

I'll be able to ask god why he makes children suffer... then I'll give him a beatdown for it.

There are children suffering in pain right now, having being born with some kind of deformity... If you don't know that, you should google it and inform yourself.
You make it sound like every single handicapped child is suffering, Taz. Which ones are suffering?
I never said every single one, but you're trying to say none are in constant pain from having been born that way.
How many are in pain 24/7/365? Show me.
Are you saying there are none?
I believe you are intentionally vague and blow it way out of portion and harp on it because you are a bad person.

So you tell me how many there are that fit the description you are peddling.
There are enough, why would a just god make even one child suffer for no reason?
I'm not buying it. Would you like to alter your statement to something you can actually back up?

God will discuss this with you personally. You know very well that lots of my family members were Jews, who were murdered from [structural] Nazis like you. Who is discussing with you on a normal level forgets that you are not able to learn. You are a lost soul.

I'll be able to ask god why he makes children suffer... then I'll give him a beatdown for it.

He doesn't. Next question.

There are children suffering in pain right now, having being born with some kind of deformity... If you don't know that, you should google it and inform yourself.
You make it sound like every single handicapped child is suffering, Taz. Which ones are suffering?
I never said every single one, but you're trying to say none are in constant pain from having been born that way.
Was Stephen Hawking in pain all the time?
Handicapped people are not in pain all the time.
You are projecting and it's boring.
SOME children are born handicapped, mentally retarded and in constant pain. A good and just god would not do that for no reason.
Really?
I call BS.
Me too.

SOME children are born handicapped, mentally retarded and in constant pain. A good and just god would not do that for no reason.
Really?
I call BS.
Read this (and it's only ONE kind of case or disease):
Osteogenesis Imperfecta in Children - Health Encyclopedia - University of Rochester Medical Center

"Dealing with pain. Fractures and deformities can be very painful. Talk with your baby's healthcare provider about pain medicine or other ways to lessen pain."
Show me where is says constant pain because that;'s your argument. You want to change your argument?

Really?
I call BS.
Osteogenesis Imperfecta in Children - Health Encyclopedia - University of Rochester Medical Center

"Dealing with pain. Fractures and deformities can be very painful. Talk with your baby's healthcare provider about pain medicine or other ways to lessen pain."
Show me where is says constant pain because that;'s your argument. You want to change your argument?
This was a famous case in Canada. And I'm sure there are others just like her.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/robert-latimer-25-years-later-1.5360711

Really?
I call BS.

I’m sure millions of babies have this
So even if there are some, why would god purposely make children like that?
Perhaps the soul inhabiting that baby was a cruel bastard in a previous incarnation and is being subjected to a correction.

Really?
I call BS.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/robert-latimer-25-years-later-1.5360711
Hyperbole much?

At what age is one no longer a child and you no longer care?

Well, I could ask why does god give cancer to good adult people who believe in him?

Really?
I call BS.

I’m sure millions of babies have this
So even if there are some, why would god purposely make children like that?
Perhaps the soul inhabiting that baby was a cruel bastard in a previous incarnation and is being subjected to a correction.
Could be.

Well, I could ask why does god give cancer to good adult people who believe in him?
Why not ask them?
I'm sure many of them will say life is limited.
I know many people who have issues and children with issues and they're not so narrow minded that they believe there is no God if everything is not perfect.

Why don't I have an IQ of 500?
Why will I never be a baseball star?
Why doesn't everybody have beautiful blue eyes like myself?

Really?
I call BS.

I'll just repeat... Show me where is says constant pain because that;'s your argument. You want to change your argument?

Do you blame God for death to?

Really?
I call BS.

I'll just repeat... Show me where is says constant pain because that;'s your argument. You want to change your argument?
Read the link, it says constant pain. Lots of people live in constant pain. Or didn’t you know that?

Really?
I call BS.

Read the link, it says constant pain. Lots of people live in constant pain. Or didn’t you know that?
Quote it. Show me.

No, because I’ll be reincarnated, so not really dead.

No, because I’ll be reincarnated, so not really dead.
You are already dead. You just don't know it. You think you are living.

So if you don't blame God for death how can you blame God for handicaps? After all they will be reincarnated, right?

no comment

It is what He does.

God's 12 Biggest Dick Moves in the Old Testament

Forum List

Back