Why Did The Biden DOJ Release Trump Assassin’s $150,000 Reward To “Complete The Job” Letter To The Public?

Like how would it work? How would someone collect from the guy?

Remember when Rudy accused those two black women in Georgia of cheating Trump? They were “Passing around USB ports like they were vials of heroin or cocaine.”

Then those women got death threats.

Rudy Giuliani conceded he made defamatory statements about Georgia election workers Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss in an effort to resolve their lawsuit against him and to satisfy a judge who has considered sanctioning him.

The filing from Giuliani says he doesn’t contest Moss and Freeman’s accusations that he smeared them after the 2020 election. Yet the filing says he still wants to be able to argue that his statements about voter fraud in Georgia in the 2020 election were protected speech. Notably, he also refuses to concede that his statements caused damages to Moss or Freeman.

Two US election workers who successfully sued Rudy Giuliani for over $140m (£106m) for defamation have asked a court to seize some of his assets.
Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss have filed a court order asking the former New York City mayor to relinquish multiple properties, dozens of luxury watches, a Mercedes-Benz and other personal items in the next seven days.
Mr Giuliani falsely accused the pair of tampering with votes during the 2020 election.
In July, a federal judge dismissed a bankruptcy case by Mr Giuliani, leaving Trump's former lawyer without protection from his creditors.

Ms Freeman and Ms Moss are now asking for Mr Giuliani's condo in New York, worth an estimated $6m, according to CNN, and his condo in Palm Beach, Florida, worth an estimated $3.5m.
They are also seeking three of his New York Yankees World Series rings, one of which is valued at roughly $30,000.
Lawyers for the two said if Mr Giuliani does not meet their requests in a timely manner, they will seek other remedies.
Their lawyers accused Mr Giuliani of a history of “evasion, obstruction, and outright disobedience" and said "that strategy reaches the end of the line here".
Mr Giuliani is currently appealing the defamation judgement.
"The appeal of the objectively unreasonable $148 million verdict hasn't even been heard, yet opposing counsel continues to take steps designed to harass and intimidate the mayor," Mr Giuliani's spokesman Ted Goodman said in an email to Reuters.
In December, a jury found Mr Giuliani liable for defamation for spreading lies about Ms Freeman and Ms Moss, two former election workers from Georgia, when he accused them of tampering with votes.
The judge ordered Mr Giuliani to pay millions in damages, including more than $16m each for emotional distress.
The women said they had to endure threats and harassment after being targeted by Mr Giuliani.
He filed for bankruptcy shortly after the decision.
Other legal troubles still await Mr Giuliani, once dubbed "America's Mayor".
In May, he pleaded not guilty to nine felony charges in what prosecutors say was a "fake elector" scheme to declare Trump the winner of the 2020 election in Arizona.
Mr Giuliani was charged alongside 17 others for his alleged role in that scheme.
Look how far rudy has fallen. Everything and everybody trump touches turns to shit.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
That's not the point, Bobo CLOWN 🤡

If someone anonymous put out a bounty and the New York Times and MSNBC reported on it, every day, then I could see your point.
But to show that this guy, who's nuts and going to jail for a long time, is offering $150,000 to anyone who would kill Trump? It's laughable. And it reminds me of you guys earlier this summer. Do you remember this?

1727119060009.png

Imagine if Kamala was selling these with Trump instead of Biden. You'd be pissed right?

And didn't you guys start this by trying to kidnap Whitmer?

Odd how they usually don't comment on "ongoing investigations".

Oh well.

If someone anonymous put out a bounty and the New York Times and MSNBC reported on it, every day, then I could see your point.
But to show that this guy, who's nuts and going to jail for a long time, is offering $150,000 to anyone who would kill Trump? It's laughable. And it reminds me of you guys earlier this summer. Do you remember this?

View attachment 1016853
Imagine if Kamala was selling these with Trump instead of Biden. You'd be pissed right?

And didn't you guys start this by trying to kidnap Whitmer?
🤡 :shutupsmiley:

How would he know? He got booted by the Repubs in 2022. Still sore?
There's 111 former Republicans who aren't afraid to speak out because they aren't running anymore

The magazine piece by McKay Coppins, who is well-connected on the right, says when pressed privately, "most Republican officials—even the ones with MAGA hats in their closets and Mar-a-Lago selfies in their Twitter avatar—will privately admit that Donald Trump has become a problem. He’s presided over three abysmal election cycles since he took office, he is more unstable than ever, and yet he returned to the campaign trail this past weekend…Aside from his most blinkered loyalists, virtually everyone in the party agrees: It’s time to move on from Trump."

It’s the "virtually everybody" formulation that I think goes too far. Of course many Republican officials have doubts about Trump, given the way his tenure ended with a riot and the way he presided over GOP losses in 2018, 2020 and 2022.

These officials may or may not like Trump, may or may not be exhausted by him, but don’t want to anger his substantial base. So who cares what they say privately? The bottom line is they don’t want to lift a finger against the 45th president because they know they’ll suffer a backlash.

In court papers filed Monday, agents included a letter Routh allegedly wrote and left with an unidentified person in a box along with other possessions. The letter, addressed to “The World” says, “This was an assassination attempt on Donald Trump but I failed you. I tried my best and gave it all the gumption I could muster.”

According to the filing, the person received the box several months earlier but didn’t open it until after seeing news reports of the apparent assassination attempt on Sept. 15. The person read the letter and turned it over to authorities. Prosecutors say the box also contained ammunition, a metal pipe, miscellaneous building materials, tools, four phones, and various other letters.

• Thanks
No, the FBI did using a paid informant.
No, all the FBI had to do was encourage them and they were down to kidnap Whitmer. And why? Because National Republicans said "she's taking away your freedom" during a fucking pandemic.

You guys play politics with serious things.

Trump really is a threat to democracy. Don't forget he tried to steal an election. He can't be trusted with power. Find me 11,000 votes? What did he want Pence to do on Jan 6?

The Biden DOJ is dirty beyond belief - not just in terms of legal and ethical violations, but morally. They want Trump dead, they’re encouraging it by releasing this letter, and they absolutely do not want the American public to have an honest choice in this election. The Deep State is issuing a $150,000 reward for the hope of anybody who succeeds in killing Trump. Remember the DOJ wouldn't release the Trans Shooter manifesto but they go ahead and release this reward letter in an ongoing investigation.

It's an advertisement.

The Biden DOJ is dirty beyond belief - not just in terms of legal and ethical violations, but morally. They want Trump dead, they’re encouraging it by releasing this letter, and they absolutely do not want the American public to have an honest choice in this election. The Deep State is issuing a $150,000 reward for the hope of anybody who succeeds in killing Trump. Remember the DOJ wouldn't release the Trans Shooter manifesto but they go ahead and release this reward letter in an ongoing investigation.

To encourage one of their leftoid nutters to think he'll get that $150,000.00 payment from Routh.

Merrick Garland is a sick man. An angry garden gnome.

Deep state is a figment of Trump's paranoia.

You want the Biden administration to hide the information about Routh?
If the conspiracy theory of the deep state was true, Trump would not exist. I don't mean that as provocative, but for very nearly my adult lifetime, we've been fed the tale that the cia killed JFK and covered it up. IF the UNIPARTY was truly that important to unnamed,souced evil doers in the govt, Trump would simply have been offed during his four years out of office.

and yes, the deep state as a unified govt conspiracy doesn't exist. and btw after his tax cut of 2017, Wall St loves him. Unless he's serious about taking it away.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back