Why did the Poles betray the Ukrainians?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The Poles swore that they would not forget the atrocities of the Bandera terrorists, they wrote: "may heaven forget me if I forget this." But the Polish government took the side of the Bandera criminals, against the Hungarian government, and in addition, the main part of the transit of the sale of people from western Ukraine passed through Poland.

And besides, a monument to the victims of the Bandera bastards was removed in Poland.

Why did the Poles betray their Lesser Pole brothers?

Bandera has been dead since 1959. His movement is also dead. Poland is doing whatever it damn pleases, much like Uruguay does what it wants, and China does what it wants, and America does what it wants, and on, and on and on.

Bandera has been dead since 1959
This is not about Stepan Bandera, stupid bitch, but about the anti-Ukrainian / Polish organization of the OUN/UPA, stupid cretin. They were called "Banderites", and they were destroyed along with the Stalinists in 1953.

This is not about Stepan Bandera, stupid bitch, but about the anti-Ukrainian / Polish organization of the OUN/UPA, stupid cretin. They were called "Banderites", and they were destroyed along with the Stalinists in 1953.

And who was the founder of said Banderas??? ??? ???

I rest my case.

Why so salty?

Forum List

Back