Why do all the billionaires support Hillary.?

Trump would be a disaster. They know him and they know how bad it would be. The trump disaster is bad for everyone.
The can of worms has holes in it and kicking it down the road for future generations won't continue to work. The worms are getting to slimy.

They have already paid for a room at the White House should Hillary win the Presidency and guarantees from her to back whatever legislation that comes up that will make them even more money.
Do you think she would return the silverware?

because most economists agree that Trump's 'policies' would add copious debt and crash the economy - and that's bad for everyone
Most economists sure as hell didn't see Obama coming either. Hilliary would eclipse Obama's efforts.

Obama lowered the deficit $1 TRILLION dollars ...
unprecedented periods of job and economic growth...

RWs yammer ...Clinton wont change anything, she'll be just like Obama ..

uh. ok, GOOD

Trump is the only billionaire who wants to do the right things for the country. The rest of them don't. They hate a whistle blower.
I amend this statement to say "Trump is one billionaire not backing Hilliary who wants to do the right things for the country." The rest of them don't. They hate a whistle blower.

I amend this statement to say "Trump is one billionaire not backing Hilliary who wants to do the right things for the country." The rest of them don't. They hate a whistle blower.
SO TRUE!!!!!!

because most economists agree that Trump's 'policies' would add copious debt and crash the economy - and that's bad for everyone
Most economists sure as hell didn't see Obama coming either. Hilliary would eclipse Obama's efforts.

That would be real good if it were true. And unemployment is less than 5%. Economists and statisticians are adept at using smoke and mirrors.

That would be real good if it were true. And unemployment is less than 5%. Economists and statisticians are adept at using smoke and mirrors.

FACTS are not fluid. The economy has recovered for most sectors. Economists and statisticians are adept at pointing out the reality. Politicians are hoping to cash in on your "feelings" that things are worse, because the facts and figures don't support your fears or your assertions.

FACTS are not fluid. The economy has recovered for most sectors. Economists and statisticians are adept at pointing out the reality. Politicians are hoping to cash in on your "feelings" that things are worse, because the facts and figures don't support your fears or your assertions.
I majored in Economics, dear lady.

its true hoss ... look it up.

its true hoss ... look it up.
I did. See post #33.

major in this dear hoss ..

Congressional Budget Office figures, the deficit fell from $1.4 trillion in the 2009 fiscal year to $486 billion in the 2014 fiscal year -- a drop of about 66 percent.

thats ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ $1 Trillion dollars isnt it Mr Econ ?

major in this dear hoss ..

Congressional Budget Office figures, the deficit fell from $1.4 trillion in the 2009 fiscal year to $486 billion in the 2014 fiscal year -- a drop of about 66 percent.

thats ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ $1 Trillion dollars isnt it Mr Econ ?
Yeah, thanks for pointing it out. I wonder why?

Easy peasy lemon squeeze!

Globalist billionaires love hiLIARy because she will kill off smaller company competition, and funnel tax preferences and dollars to them. She'll also destroy what's left of that pesky and independent middle class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're doing a brilliant job of concealing that fact.

Trump would be a disaster. They know him and they know how bad it would be. The trump disaster is bad for everyone.

Whereas the Hillary Disaster will possibly mean the end of this nation, permanently.

That is funny. trump is the one who wants to bring back tariffs. You know, the things many blame the Great Depression on.

Forum List

Back