Why do democrats run white males as candidates?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I'm pretty sick and tired of Sanders and others in the democrat party continually espouse their disdain for their "white privilege" If they really felt bad about it they would drop out and let people with darker skin run.

This constant hypocritical demagoguery simply does not work for me, and I imagine a lot of other people as well.

if the democrats are to continue their racist crusades, they should at least live like it.

And as we watch the democratic party eagerly await another old, rich, white male into the race, who is Joe Biden, this is a question we must continually ask ourselves. And when these rich old white guys have said or done racist things, like paint their face black, the hypocrisy merely deepens.

So what will it be Dims? Racial purity, much like the Nazi vision only in reverse, or more blatant hypocrisy?

I'm pretty sick and tired of Sanders and others in the democrat party continually espouse their disdain for their "white privilege" If they really felt bad about it they would drop out and let people with darker skin run.

This constant hypocritical demagoguery simply does not work for me, and I imagine a lot of other people as well.

if the democrats are to continue their racist crusades, they should at least live like it.

And as we watch the democratic party eagerly await another old, rich, white male into the race, who is Joe Biden, this is a question we must continually ask ourselves. And when these rich old white guys have said or done racist things, like paint their face black, the hypocrisy merely deepens.

So what will it be Dims? Racial purity, much like the Nazi vision only in reverse, or more blatant hypocrisy?

The only White male Mexicrats with a chance to win the parties nomination would be White hating Whites such as Bernie and Beto...Pervy Joe doesn’t have a chance unless he starts doing a better job expressing his hatred for Whites, for achievement, for success and really stresses his love for illegals and degenerates.

The only White male Mexicrats with a chance to win the parties nomination would be White hating Whites such as Bernie and Beto...Pervy Joe doesn’t have a chance unless he starts doing a better job expressing his hatred for Whites, for achievement, for success and really stresses his love for illegals and degenerates.

I think they are trying to appeal to non-Leftists.

That means trying to seem normal.

Is he wearing a vagina hat or running around screaming that the world will end in 12 years?

No, thus the attraction to nominating him.

By in large, he will do pretty much what the Leftists want him to do. so it's a win/win for them.

I think they are trying to appeal to non-Leftists.

That means trying to seem normal.

Is he wearing a vagina hat or running around screaming that the world will end in 12 years?

No, thus the attraction to nominating him.

By in large, he will do pretty much what the Leftists want him to do. so it's a win/win for them.

By the time the 2020 election rolls around Pervy Joe will be 78 years old. The average life expectancy for a male in the U.S. is 78-ish. Joe won't have time to run a country.....he'll be way too busy trying not to die.

Forum List

Back