Why do Europeans hate Italy so much ?

What are the "western European ethnic groups"? Italy is a wonderful country.
I live in Europe and have never heard this.

Not surprising coming from you.
Yes, the truth coming from me is not surprising. Thank you for noticing.

Never said it was the truth.
There is little need to state the obvious.

It's obvious you are an idiot, but you need it stated, so be it.

I live in Europe and have never heard this.

A person only armed with insults is a loser.

Yes you are.

Yes you are.
Thank you.
No problem, I am happy to help out.
In your own idiotic way. How cute.
So you admit you are a loser? :) Interesting.
I admit that I made a relate to statement concerning the OP and you decided to be an idiot. And now a few days later you have not become smarter. Not that this was expected.

I admit that I made a relate to statement concerning the OP and you decided to be an idiot. And now a few days later you have not become smarter. Not that this was expected.

Nor have you.

Thank you.

Nor have you.
Really deep. Did you think of that yourself?

Nor have you.

Wow, that is all you have? LOL!!! You are getting really boring, you need to get some new material.

Nor have you.

Wow, that is all you have? LOL!!! You are getting really boring, you need to get some new material.
I imagine everyone gets boring when dealing with you. Do you have anything to add to the thread?

Nor have you.

I imagine everyone gets boring when dealing with you. Do you have anything to add to the thread?

Already did a long time ago.

I don't know of other European nations hating Italy.

Nor have you.

Already did a long time ago.

Pretty much what I said.

I love Italy. The culture, art, history, food, the wine, and of course the women.

Yes parts of it are third worldish and ghetto, like Napoli. But there are just so many amazing things about Italy.

I have heard how much other Western European ethnic groups think of Italians as an embarrassment to Europe.
But why ?
The fact of the matter is, is that they are part of the 4 great European technological contributors to Europe, which includes Britain, France, Germany and Italy.
You base military contributions to war as the yardstick of national quality and admiration? If the restaurant is full but for one chair at my table ..... don't even think of asking if it's 'free'. Find another place to eat or wait outside.

Just for your information: When Hitler/Göring went to Italy to assess its' military strength, they were taken to the first Italian Air Force Base where Italy's 'military might' flew overhead with their best war planes. The Nazi leaders were then taken to the next Base where the first planes had already flown ahead to show them off again. And then the next. The next. And the next. Hitler and Göring had been duped into thinking Italy had a formidable Air Force. I know that was 70 years ago but Italian propensity for opera buffa exists to this very day. Italians are undiciplined and think with il cazzo rather than their heads.
aviateur.gif

That's because (unlike the US) we in Europe don't have this notion of 'hate' or 'haters' or 'with us or against us'. As soon as you criticize the US some fucking American bonzo will claim you are anti-American, or 'hate' America, or that you are a 'hater'. Americans are so preoccupied with HATE. Hate this, hate that ....... Jesus! Fucking morons.

So yes I have to agree with you, even though you didn't actually say it .... the title of this thread is stupid. We don't 'HATE' Italy.

I have heard how much other Western European ethnic groups think of Italians as an embarrassment to Europe. ...
You heard wrong.
I would say that Silvio Berlusconi is an embarrassment to Europe, but so is Angela Merkel and several others. But I think it is incorrect to say that Italy itself is an embarrassment in particular. I'd say that if Europeans (in general) feel that another European nation is an embarrassment, it might be Romania and Greece.

Forum List

Back