Why do people love underdogs so much?

Dayton3

Gold Member
May 3, 2009
I've never understood peoples compulsion to seemingly automatically root for the side or person they see as the "underdog"? The only exceptions being where money is at stake like betting on horse races. I feel nothing special about "underdogs".

I love them because they are the best. Right here is my newest favorite and he couldn't be anymore missed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love him)

P.S. I just wish that I could find out who wrote that song because Northern was no stranger to songwriting.

I've never understood peoples compulsion to seemingly automatically root for the side or person they see as the "underdog"? The only exceptions being where money is at stake like betting on horse races. I feel nothing special about "underdogs".
it would depend on what makes them the underdog,,,

some think the people are the underdogs when the opposition is the government,,

Until I see overwhelming evidence I am one then as far as I'm concerned I'm not one.
Well maybe you’re right, or maybe not. Anyone who supports nonstop war by the USG, obviously has some kind of mental issues.

Well maybe you’re right, or maybe not. Anyone who supports nonstop war by the USG, obviously has some kind of mental issues.
I've never supported nonstop war by the U.S

Forum List

Back