Why do pro-2nd Amendment also support Standing Armies

TheCrusader

Dec 30, 2015
My answer: Republicans are hypocrites.

The whole point of the 2nd Amendment was so standing armies were not necessary, standing armies are dangerous...just look around you, today's standing army is on a global campaign of imperial terror (yes, the United States is the Evil Empire in Star Wars). They slaughtered hundreds of thousands in Iraq, and created ISIS.

The Founding Fathers said standing Armies were dangerous to liberty.

By now I shouldn't even have to explain that the only reason the 2nd Amendment applies to individuals at all is because early Republicans wanted to defend Blacks from a white-supremacist terrorist organization similar to ISIS, called the KKK, that hid in the jungles of the South and rode around hanging blacks who exercised their right to vote.

Since states have power over the militia, they couldn't expect Southern Terrorist states to support Black militias so they just sort of turned a blind-eye to the militia requirement of the 2nd Amendment.

So again, in conclusion, Republicans are hypocrites. And Christ does not know hypocrites.

If you ever had a cogent thought, it is cowering in the corner of your mind fearing for its life.

So are you consistent that the 2nd Amendment exists to resist Standing Armies, and that a Standing Army is inconsistent with liberty and freedom, and that this was the AVOWED belief of the Founding Fathers?

Or do you hypocritically support half of what they said, and not the other half.

Explain yourself.

The whole point of the 2nd Amendment was so standing armies were not necessary, standing armies are dangerous...just look around you, today's standing army is on a global campaign of imperial terror (yes, the United States is the Evil Empire in Star Wars). They slaughtered hundreds of thousands in Iraq, and created ISIS.

By now I shouldn't even have to explain that the only reason the 2nd Amendment applies to individuals at all is because early Republicans wanted to defend Blacks from a white-supremacist terrorist organization similar to ISIS, called the KKK, that hid in the jungles of the South and rode around hanging blacks who exercised their right to vote.

Since states have power over the militia, they couldn't expect Southern Terrorist states to support Black militias so they just sort of turned a blind-eye to the militia requirement of the 2nd Amendment.

So again, in conclusion, Republicans are hypocrites. And Christ does not know hypocrites.

That's not the point of the 2nd Amendment. If it was, The Constitution wouldn't call for a standing army...lol

That's not the point of the 2nd Amendment. If it was, The Constitution wouldn't call for a standing army...lol
It calls for a standing army in a time of war.

Since the Congress has not declared a war, then the standing army is technically unconstitutional.

But Republicans hate the constitution.

They only love Imperialism and white supremacy over 3rd worlders.

It calls for a standing army in a time of war.

Since the Congress has not declared a war, then the standing army is technically unconstitutional.

But Republicans hate the constitution.

They only love Imperialism and white supremacy over 3rd worlders.

No, it doesn't say that. Try again. Correction: actually read it and try again.

Forum List

Back