Why do Progressives support violent Mexican gangs in the USA

Why do conservatives contrive and propagate such ridiculous lies.

Show us how they are lies, Clayton. Or are you going to run away again?

The problem with liberals like you is that you have gelatinous spines and one half of a heart. You don't really care if gangs are running roughshod in our neighborhoods.

Oh look, someone is up the G's in his Vocabulary for Idiots book.

You can make up any shit you want about liberals. Go for it. Use your creative skills, the ones that invent your imaginary girlfriends.

Progressives support EVERYTHING that's harmful to this country and it's nothing new. They are the scum of the earth and deserve to be treated accordingly.
Th e amount of bs/hate you believe is amazing. Enjoy hell angry white hater dupe...or read something.
When did they start allowing internet access at the state hospital? Do they know you're using their computers?
We're still waiting to hear ANY of these horrible progressive policies that are harmful to the country. But thanks to you for the total incompetence that allowed 9/11, and the corruption and lies that gave us the stupidest wars and a world depression, AND the mindless obstruction that has held the country AND THE WORLD back from a full recovery. GD Pub idiots/a-holes...

Progressives support EVERYTHING that's harmful to this country and it's nothing new. They are the scum of the earth and deserve to be treated accordingly.
Th e amount of bs/hate you believe is amazing. Enjoy hell angry white hater dupe...or read something.
When did they start allowing internet access at the state hospital? Do they know you're using their computers?
We're still waiting to hear ANY of these horrible progressive policies that are harmful to the country. But thanks to you for the total incompetence that allowed 9/11, and the corruption and lies that gave us the stupidest wars and a world depression, AND the mindless obstruction that has held the country AND THE WORLD back from a full recovery. GD Pub idiots/a-holes...
Obstruction from the party who was not in power and made none of the decisions? Try again, imbecile.

I never understood that. The normal people in the neighborhood want the gangs out, why do Iilly white Progressive pajana boys support and defend them?

Trump would make sending them packing number 1 on the To Do list but is getting push back from Progressives....why? What's wrong with you people.

Don't we deserve safe and secure neighborhoods
Who's against cleaning up gangs?

By the way fuck face, why you talking to us? Isn't trump trying to win the GOP nomination first? Ask Walker or rubio that question first then and only then if trump wins we will have that debate.

Again, why you talking to us liberals during the primaries? We don't even have a say.

This is just GOP tactic 101. Next it will be Cruz to bring up some unpopular position the Republicans hold but can't all admit so they just pick one Republican at a time just say that unpopular thing and that way with that ass clown doesn't get the nomination like Herman Walker for Michele Bachmann or Rick Perry their message still gets through do you know who pays these people these politicians to run and say outrageous things in the GOP debates? Guys like the Koch brothers and that group Alec

I do hate them. Not completely but a part of me hates, or at least dislike right wingers.

Not the greedy rich ones but the ignorant poor ones. If it didn't affect me I'd laugh.

Obstruction from the party who was not in power and made none of the decisions? Try again, imbecile.
Only 400 laws filibustered when you think Obama had total control, gov't shutdown threats that cost the GDP 1%+ each time, refusal to do ANYTHING about jobs, training for 3-4 million tech jobs going begging, passing a great immigration bill to end THAT, etc etc etc, brainwashed functional MORON. Change the gd channel.

Only 400 laws filibustered when you think Obama had total control, gov't shutdown threats that cost the GDP 1%+ each time, refusal to do ANYTHING about jobs, training for 3-4 million tech jobs going begging, passing a great immigration bill to end THAT, etc etc etc, brainwashed functional MORON. Change the gd channel.
List them.

I do hate them. Not completely but a part of me hates, or at least dislike right wingers.

Not the greedy rich ones but the ignorant poor ones. If it didn't affect me I'd laugh.
Do you also hate drug dealers who don't pay taxes?

I never understood that. The normal people in the neighborhood want the gangs out, why do Iilly white Progressive pajana boys support and defend them?

Trump would make sending them packing number 1 on the To Do list but is getting push back from Progressives....why? What's wrong with you people.

Don't we deserve safe and secure neighborhoods

Strawman

you might as well say that all Italians support the mafia

Are you saying that Progressives are Mexican?

If we legalized pot then we could get taxes. That would be good.

So far it sounds like Progressives want to change the law to make it easier to keep Mexican drug gangs in the USA

If we legalized pot then we could get taxes. That would be good.
That would hurt this entrepreneur

Forum List

Back