Why do Republicans feel they should be respected when they have no respect for anyone else?

I give respect to someone who show they have respect for others.

so that would leave off most of you on the left, democrat cult followers and the whole lot of nasty people in our Congress from the Progressive/democrat/commie party. starting with that nasty man Obama

What they call respect is actually fear, it's why they absolutely suck at foreign policy.

Yeah Obungles has done so well in the ME, list of fails...Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya. Russia owns him and Europe thinks he is a joke
Last time I checked America's president is not emperor of the world but you clearly demonstrated my point. You apparently think things would be better if he went around issuing threats and ultimatums to friend and foe alike. Your hero George Bush exemplified the conservative foreign policy philosophy and even our allies hated his fucking guts.

Is Obama's foreign policy a disaster or not? Did he fail in Syria, Egypt, Iraq and Libya? Of course he did. Putin does as he pleases, Obama draws red lines and Putin and others laugh at him. He's a disaster...nothing more and nothing less

Yeah Obungles has done so well in the ME, list of fails...Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya. Russia owns him and Europe thinks he is a joke
Last time I checked America's president is not emperor of the world but you clearly demonstrated my point. You apparently think things would be better if he went around issuing threats and ultimatums to friend and foe alike. Your hero George Bush exemplified the conservative foreign policy philosophy and even our allies hated his fucking guts.

Is Obama's foreign policy a disaster or not? Did he fail in Syria, Egypt, Iraq and Libya? Of course he did. Putin does as he pleases, Obama draws red lines and Putin and others laugh at him. He's a disaster...nothing more and nothing less
Well hell, I guess we just don't have enough wars to make you happy these days, explain why we should be the world's policeman? Personally I feel the world should learn to solve it's own problems without the US butting into every little thing.

You don't have to have war to have good foreign policy. You're just an Obama apologist

Nobody likes a good war like Obama. He's still pissed he missed out on starting another one in Syria

I'm curious. The US just signed a treaty with Iran and a half dozen other countries. Republicans act as if it were between Obama and Iran. So disrespectful of our allies.

And you know there are many other examples where Republicans refuse to show respect that have been listed here before with examples.

And Republicans are angry they aren't respected. But who do they respect?
Well...everybody knows Ds are very respectful...they surely treated the Shrub with a great deal of respect...

...those damn Republicans....they suck!:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

What they call respect is actually fear, it's why they absolutely suck at foreign policy.

Yes, wow, Obama has accomplished so much. There's ... Sorry, that's all I've got
He has accomplished a lot but it just doesn't involve American soldiers dying for oil so you can't think of anything.

Apparently you can't either

Cowardly RWs derailing the thread because they can't talk about the Republicans.

so that would leave off most of you on the left, democrat cult followers and the whole lot of nasty people in our Congress from the Progressive/democrat/commie party. starting with that nasty man Obama

Blaming Obama for your own bad behavior.

Take responsibility for yourself.

Well hell, I guess we just don't have enough wars to make you happy these days, explain why we should be the world's policeman? Personally I feel the world should learn to solve it's own problems without the US butting into every little thing.

You don't have to have war to have good foreign policy. You're just an Obama apologist
Tell the rest of your fellow warmongers that.

Nobody likes a good war like Obama. He's still pissed he missed out on starting another one in Syria

I'm curious. The US just signed a treaty with Iran and a half dozen other countries. Republicans act as if it were between Obama and Iran. So disrespectful of our allies.

And you know there are many other examples where Republicans refuse to show respect that have been listed here before with examples.

Well...everybody knows Ds are very respectful...they surely treated the Shrub with a great deal of respect...

...those damn Republicans....they suck!:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Yes, wow, Obama has accomplished so much. There's ... Sorry, that's all I've got
He has accomplished a lot but it just doesn't involve American soldiers dying for oil so you can't think of anything.

Cowardly RWs derailing the thread because they can't talk about the Republicans.

OK, you Republicans suck. We don't have to talk about you just because you're obsessed with yourself. You are a clown, that's for damn sure

You question Republicans about respect and anger when your guy tells the opposition to get to the back of the bus and fellow supporters to bring guns to knife fights and otherwise punish the enemies? Pretty disrespectful and angry inside that big glass house of yours.

Blaming Obama for your own bad behavior.

Take responsibility for yourself.

OMG, that hypocrisy reeked. Can't you step outside before you fire one of those off? I think you need to see a doctor. My eyes are watering

I can think of lots of things but this thread is actually about you people and your lack of respect for anyone rather than Obama.

Tell me exactly what Obama has done that you consider good foreign policy? The entire ME is inflamed, he gave up the farm with the Iran deal, he's alienated Israel, our ally. Putin does what he pleases, etc. etc. You must live in an alternate universe

Because respect is EARNED. (According to conservatives, who, by the way do nothing to earn anything)

:lol:

11990432_10154239511668327_6305857308439484529_n.jpg

I can think of lots of things but this thread is actually about you people and your lack of respect for anyone rather than Obama.

You may want to re-read that sentence, it doesn't make sense. Why can't you Republicans write? You need to go back to school and take English classes

Tell me exactly what Obama has done that you consider good foreign policy? The entire ME is inflamed, he gave up the farm with the Iran deal, he's alienated Israel, our ally. Putin does what he pleases, etc. etc. You must live in an alternate universe

If you want to lie about Obama, start a thread.

This thread concerns Repubs.

That last major foreign terrorist attack on the US Homeland, North America, (Killing more than 10 US citizens) occurred, when, exactly?

That last major foreign terrorist attack (Killing more than 10 US citizens) occurred, when, exactly?

LOL @ "killing more than 10"...but we have had attacks, right?

He is doing exactly what he is supposed to do, keep us out of foreign bullshit that does not directly concern us. He ran on a condemnation of the republican world police philosophy and he has done great in that respect. Again tell us why we should get neck deep in bullshit like that?

He is doing exactly what he is supposed to do, keep us out of foreign bullshit that does not directly concern us. He ran on a condemnation of the republican world police philosophy and he has done great in that respect. Again tell us why we should get neck deep in bullshit like that?

He doesn't have a clue what he's doing. He's an epic failure and disaster and it will take years to get back to where we should be. Obungles is driving the clown car

Forum List

Back