Why do Republicans feel they should be respected when they have no respect for anyone else?

I'm curious. The US just signed a treaty with Iran and a half dozen other countries. Republicans act as if it were between Obama and Iran. So disrespectful of our allies.

And you know there are many other examples where Republicans refuse to show respect that have been listed here before with examples.

And Republicans are angry they aren't respected. But who do they respect?

Because respect is EARNED. (According to conservatives, who, by the way do nothing to earn anything)

:lol:
Think about that the next time you go to your mail box and get that welfare check I help pitch in on. Oh, and your welcome.

YAWN

Why do left-wing posters think their posts are taken seriously when they are based on a false narrative?

you are nothing but the biggest clown on these boards rdean
Since when these dunce republicans show any kind of support or respect to our president? They trashed him since day one he stepped inside the Oval Office.
They even wrote a letter to Iran not to deal with Obama regarding their nuclear program. These 47 senators are traitors. And they think they are doing a good job by doing that. Crap.
So why should people respect these people?

You think we respect YOU people? You are sell outs.

I'm curious. The US just signed a treaty with Iran and a half dozen other countries. Republicans act as if it were between Obama and Iran. So disrespectful of our allies.

And you know there are many other examples where Republicans refuse to show respect that have been listed here before with examples.

We are not sheep like you people are, we don't just do something because others are doing it. We believe this is not a good deal for us and we reject it. How does our ally Israel feel about this "deal"?
Bibi reject any kind of deal but war. So. Do you want to go to war?

you-are-a-big-idiot.jpg

You don't have to have war to have good foreign policy. You're just an Obama apologist
Tell the rest of your fellow warmongers that.

Tell me exactly what Obama has done that you consider good foreign policy? The entire ME is inflamed, he gave up the farm with the Iran deal, he's alienated Israel, our ally. Putin does what he pleases, etc. etc. You must live in an alternate universe
He is doing exactly what he is supposed to do, keep us out of foreign bullshit that does not directly concern us. He ran on a condemnation of the republican world police philosophy and he has done great in that respect. Again tell us why we should get neck deep in bullshit like that?

He doesn't have a clue what he's doing. He's an epic failure and disaster and it will take years to get back to where we should be. Obungles is driving the clown car
You didn't answer the question, why is the president directly responsible for everything bad in the world and why is America obligated to get directly involved in every conflict?
Candy corn said he is responsible for everything 100%, and she represents liberals very well.

You didn't answer the question, why is the president directly responsible for everything bad in the world and why is America obligated to get directly involved in every conflict?

You are all over the map in the defense of your lame duck POTUS. You're just an Obama apologist and refuse to recognize he is a complete fuck up. A clown on the world stage.....only his knob polishers like you can't see it
I am asking you a single fucking question and you have Obama in the brain. You criticize for Syria, Libya and Ukraine, you obviously think we should be over there killing someone over that so why?

I asked you a fucking question first, you failed to answer it. Don't be making demands, piss ant. Besides your stupid screen name says all I need to know about you

Yes, his brain is occupied by aliens. I kept telling him the tin foil was too loose, he should have listened
Your brain is occupied by Obama, you can't even discuss anything else, that's pretty sad.
Coming from someone who supports him no matter what. Lol

We are not sheep like you people are, we don't just do something because others are doing it. We believe this is not a good deal for us and we reject it. How does our ally Israel feel about this "deal"?
Bibi reject any kind of deal but war. So. Do you want to go to war?

If my country was being threatened and atttacked, yes I would want to go on the offensive while I still had the advantage. I'm not sure if war is the only thing Bibi would accept, I do know he wants a regime change.

You sound like some old Chinese Kung fu master that says "respect others" bla bla bla. Who gives a fuck what other people think especially when it interferes with your own happiness. Maybe these other countries really don't give a fuck about us. Have you thought of that!

Deal, and Democrats can fund the money Obamacare is costing us since they promised it would save money

How many millions have the Rs wasted on their phony votes to repeal? The traitors even admit that its phony.

But they would take insurance away from 20 million people if they could. Hell, if they could, they would take health insurance from all of America. Its a Repub kinda thing to do.

What they call respect is actually fear, it's why they absolutely suck at foreign policy.

Yeah Obungles has done so well in the ME, list of fails...Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya. Russia owns him and Europe thinks he is a joke
Last time I checked America's president is not emperor of the world but you clearly demonstrated my point. You apparently think things would be better if he went around issuing threats and ultimatums to friend and foe alike. Your hero George Bush exemplified the conservative foreign policy philosophy and even our allies hated his fucking guts.

Is Obama's foreign policy a disaster or not? Did he fail in Syria, Egypt, Iraq and Libya? Of course he did. Putin does as he pleases, Obama draws red lines and Putin and others laugh at him. He's a disaster...nothing more and nothing less
Foreign policy... Are we holding these countries by the neck? What happened in Egypt, Syria and Libya is beyond our control. It could happen to any president even Adolf Hitler or Adolfo Trump.
Obama draws a red line. Which line? I didn't know he drew a line somewhere.

What they call respect is actually fear, it's why they absolutely suck at foreign policy.

Yeah Obungles has done so well in the ME, list of fails...Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya. Russia owns him and Europe thinks he is a joke
Last time I checked America's president is not emperor of the world but you clearly demonstrated my point. You apparently think things would be better if he went around issuing threats and ultimatums to friend and foe alike. Your hero George Bush exemplified the conservative foreign policy philosophy and even our allies hated his fucking guts.

Is Obama's foreign policy a disaster or not? Did he fail in Syria, Egypt, Iraq and Libya? Of course he did. Putin does as he pleases, Obama draws red lines and Putin and others laugh at him. He's a disaster...nothing more and nothing less
Well hell, I guess we just don't have enough wars to make you happy these days, explain why we should be the world's policeman? Personally I feel the world should learn to solve it's own problems without the US butting into every little thing.

You don't have to have war to have good foreign policy. You're just an Obama apologist
You think these leaders will listen by just keep barking.

I give respect to someone who show they have respect for others.

so that would leave off most of you on the left, democrat cult followers and the whole lot of nasty people in our Congress from the Progressive/democrat/commie party. starting with that nasty man Obama
About 99.9% of your post are hatred, racist, bigotry and no respect. Just like your avatar of NAZI flag. I'm sure you are very proud of that.

Deal, and Democrats can fund the money Obamacare is costing us since they promised it would save money

How many millions have the Rs wasted on their phony votes to repeal? The traitors even admit that its phony.

But they would take insurance away from 20 million people if they could. Hell, if they could, they would take health insurance from all of America. Its a Repub kinda thing to do.

You fell out of the clown car again? That's gotta hurt after a while even for you. And it's a tiny portion of the money wasted on Obamacare and the lie that we can keep our doctors and health plans if we want to. So do you call on Democrats to repay us for that lie? Or are you just being a clown again?

Well, let's see. Liberals are composed of: Gays and lesbians, child murderers, atheists, agnostics, transgenders, pedophiles, the largest number of people inside our penal system, cop killers, rioters, thugs, convenience store robbers, etc. Now you know.
I think you are from Zimbabwe or out of this world.
There are right wing nuts or republicans that are gay/lesbian, atheists, transgender, murderers, pedophiles and incarcerated. Not just liberals.
Now you know.

so that would leave off most of you on the left, democrat cult followers and the whole lot of nasty people in our Congress from the Progressive/democrat/commie party. starting with that nasty man Obama

Blaming Obama for your own bad behavior.

Take responsibility for yourself.
The words "Take responsibility for yourself" are just too funny coming from the party that needs others to pay for their insurance, needs the rich to pay higher taxes, needs welfare, free phones, free housing, free food etc...
If the liberals took responsibility for themselves they would get a job and get out of other peoples pockets.
Thanks for the laugh. Classic.

About 99.9% of your post are hatred, racist, bigotry and no respect. Just like your avatar of NAZI flag. I'm sure you are very proud of that.

YAWN
it is a given that you idiots will make charges of racism you cant back up

Well hell, I guess we just don't have enough wars to make you happy these days, explain why we should be the world's policeman? Personally I feel the world should learn to solve it's own problems without the US butting into every little thing.

Tell me exactly what Obama has done that you consider good foreign policy? The entire ME is inflamed, he gave up the farm with the Iran deal, he's alienated Israel, our ally. Putin does what he pleases, etc. etc. You must live in an alternate universe
He is doing exactly what he is supposed to do, keep us out of foreign bullshit that does not directly concern us. He ran on a condemnation of the republican world police philosophy and he has done great in that respect. Again tell us why we should get neck deep in bullshit like that?

You mean like Iraq? No, he continued W's policy. Afghanistan? Oops, no he expanded that one. When he toppled Libya? Tried to topple Syria before Putin outflanked him? no, no. Where did he "keep us out of foreign policy bullshit that does not directly concern us" again?

Again, this is why you are useless for those of us who actually do want to change policy. You don' t mean it, it's just political fodder to you. Then while you pursue the same strategies as the right, you call me right. I oppose our middle east policy when you do it and when the Republicans do it. You're a nitwit
What republican policy? Iraq... LOL.
If we toppled Assad what do you think will happen to Syria? What do you think will happen to the civil war? Who do you think the world will blame on the number of deaths and hardship? Do you want to start a head ache that you cannot control? Are we repeating the same mistake we did to Iraq? Russia and Syria has been doing business long before the crisis started and long before Obama was elected. Next time you mention Outflanked and Syria. Think what I just asked you.

YAWN
it is a given that you idiots will make charges of racism you cant back up
Maybe it's better when you are not sleepy so you can have a better judgement. Look at Stephanoski avatar. Is that a sign of love and respect? Or a sign of hatred and racism.... Answer that when you are not sleepy.

all the Obots live in some other world. realty would burst that bubble they have of him. and also, they would have to live with how he lied to them. just like he did the rest of us

Forum List

Back