Why do Republicans feel they should be respected when they have no respect for anyone else?

Is Obama's foreign policy a disaster or not? Did he fail in Syria, Egypt, Iraq and Libya? Of course he did. Putin does as he pleases, Obama draws red lines and Putin and others laugh at him. He's a disaster...nothing more and nothing less
Well hell, I guess we just don't have enough wars to make you happy these days, explain why we should be the world's policeman? Personally I feel the world should learn to solve it's own problems without the US butting into every little thing.

You don't have to have war to have good foreign policy. You're just an Obama apologist
Tell the rest of your fellow warmongers that.

Tell me exactly what Obama has done that you consider good foreign policy? The entire ME is inflamed, he gave up the farm with the Iran deal, he's alienated Israel, our ally. Putin does what he pleases, etc. etc. You must live in an alternate universe

all the Obots live in some other world. realty would burst that bubble they have of him. and also, they would have to live with how he lied to them. just like he did the rest of us

The Obots are past annoying, 2017 can't come soon enough

I'm curious. The US just signed a treaty with Iran and a half dozen other countries. Republicans act as if it were between Obama and Iran. So disrespectful of our allies.

And you know there are many other examples where Republicans refuse to show respect that have been listed here before with examples.

And Republicans are angry they aren't respected. But who do they respect?

Because respect is EARNED. (According to conservatives, who, by the way do nothing to earn anything)

:lol:

and you do things to earn it? . take this post as an example

Besides Zimmerman, who else do Republicans respect?

You don't have to have war to have good foreign policy. You're just an Obama apologist

Tell me exactly what Obama has done that you consider good foreign policy? The entire ME is inflamed, he gave up the farm with the Iran deal, he's alienated Israel, our ally. Putin does what he pleases, etc. etc. You must live in an alternate universe
He is doing exactly what he is supposed to do, keep us out of foreign bullshit that does not directly concern us. He ran on a condemnation of the republican world police philosophy and he has done great in that respect. Again tell us why we should get neck deep in bullshit like that?

You mean like Iraq? No, he continued W's policy. Afghanistan? Oops, no he expanded that one. When he toppled Libya? Tried to topple Syria before Putin outflanked him? no, no. Where did he "keep us out of foreign policy bullshit that does not directly concern us" again?

Again, this is why you are useless for those of us who actually do want to change policy. You don' t mean it, it's just political fodder to you. Then while you pursue the same strategies as the right, you call me right. I oppose our middle east policy when you do it and when the Republicans do it. You're a nitwit

What republican policy? Iraq... LOL

Same timeline, same battle plan, Gilligan

If we toppled Assad what do you think will happen to Syria? What do you think will happen to the civil war? Who do you think the world will blame on the number of deaths and hardship? Do you want to start a head ache that you cannot control? Are we repeating the same mistake we did to Iraq? Russia and Syria has been doing business long before the crisis started and long before Obama was elected. Next time you mention Outflanked and Syria. Think what I just asked you.

Exactly; dumb ass. If you could read you'd grasp I was against toppling Syria. Those are good questions for your boy who wanted to do it, Bama, like he did in Libya which turned out so great

I'm curious. The US just signed a treaty with Iran and a half dozen other countries. Republicans act as if it were between Obama and Iran. So disrespectful of our allies.

And you know there are many other examples where Republicans refuse to show respect that have been listed here before with examples.

I've yet to find a reason you deserve respect. Many other lefties on this board have ny respect.
The only reason you're not on ignore is a daily laugh is good for me

I've yet to find a reason you deserve respect. Many other lefties on this board have ny respect.

deanie baby talking about anyone else not having respect for others is classic

What they call respect is actually fear, it's why they absolutely suck at foreign policy.

Yeah Obungles has done so well in the ME, list of fails...Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya. Russia owns him and Europe thinks he is a joke
Last time I checked America's president is not emperor of the world but you clearly demonstrated my point. You apparently think things would be better if he went around issuing threats and ultimatums to friend and foe alike. Your hero George Bush exemplified the conservative foreign policy philosophy and even our allies hated his fucking guts.

Is Obama's foreign policy a disaster or not? Did he fail in Syria, Egypt, Iraq and Libya? Of course he did. Putin does as he pleases, Obama draws red lines and Putin and others laugh at him. He's a disaster...nothing more and nothing less
Foreign policy... Are we holding these countries by the neck? What happened in Egypt, Syria and Libya is beyond our control. It could happen to any president even Adolf Hitler or Adolfo Trump.
Obama draws a red line. Which line? I didn't know he drew a line somewhere.

5 million soldiers in Middle Eastern countries, Israel with the nukes we bought for them and STILL the right thinks the US should go to war.

Respect? It's amazing that the radical left brings up the concept of respect when they have little respect for anything but sodomites and illegal aliens and enemies of the Country. How much respect did Hillary have for the women who were molested by her husband when she created the "bimbo eruption squad"? Lefties hanged the President of the United States in effigy when they were unhappy during the Bush administration. Lefties bought a full page ad in the N.Y. Times calling the commander of combat Troops "Betray-Us". Lefties created a disgusting racist cartoon in most of the mainstream newspapers depicting Dr. Condie Rice as a slave mammy when they were unhappy with president Bush appointing a Black woman as secretary of state. Sodomites have no respect for the 1st Amendment rights of Christians so they troll for discrimination and put a woman behind bars when they could go to the next county and get married.

What they call respect is actually fear, it's why they absolutely suck at foreign policy.

Yeah Obungles has done so well in the ME, list of fails...Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya. Russia owns him and Europe thinks he is a joke
Last time I checked America's president is not emperor of the world but you clearly demonstrated my point. You apparently think things would be better if he went around issuing threats and ultimatums to friend and foe alike. Your hero George Bush exemplified the conservative foreign policy philosophy and even our allies hated his fucking guts.

Foreign policy... Are we holding these countries by the neck? What happened in Egypt, Syria and Libya is beyond our control. It could happen to any president even Adolf Hitler or Adolfo Trump.
Obama draws a red line. Which line? I didn't know he drew a line somewhere.

5 million soldiers in Middle Eastern countries, Israel with the nukes we bought for them and STILL the right thinks the US should go to war.

Different Presidents, same policies. Permanent War is the goal no matter which Party is in power. Those decisions are being made by more powerful sources. Remember, the Globalist Elites want it all. They want all the money and resources.

And the Elites will kill anyone who gets in their way, Permanent War isn't about right and wrong. It's about plundering resources. There will always be a new Boogeyman invented for the People to fear & hate. There will always be an al Qaeda and ISIS Boogeyman. The war must continue.

Well, let's see. Liberals are composed of: Gays and lesbians, child murderers, atheists, agnostics, transgenders, pedophiles, the largest number of people inside our penal system, cop killers, rioters, thugs, convenience store robbers, etc. Now you know.
I think you are from Zimbabwe or out of this world.
There are right wing nuts or republicans that are gay/lesbian, atheists, transgender, murderers, pedophiles and incarcerated. Not just liberals.
Now you know.

Not nearly as many though. Most folks incarcerated in our prison system identify as liberal Democrats.

Big Ears is the most disrespectful president we have had to endure in a long time.

He disrespects the will of the people.
He disrespects the Constitution.
He disrespects his political opposition.
He disrespects our allies.
He disrespect his oath of office.
He disrespects the Supreme Court.
He disrespects the press.
etc.....

The only reason people threatening with IGNORE are pussies and weak...You come to Internet and you expect the brutality of Internet not by choice. If you can't stand it then go to gardening section or Get the fuck out.

We are not sheep like you people are, we don't just do something because others are doing it. We believe this is not a good deal for us and we reject it. How does our ally Israel feel about this "deal"?
Bibi reject any kind of deal but war. So. Do you want to go to war?

If my country was being threatened and atttacked, yes I would want to go on the offensive while I still had the advantage. I'm not sure if war is the only thing Bibi would accept, I do know he wants a regime change.
I am fully aware that Bibit wants to change the regime but the only way to accomplish that is war using American soldiers that republicans support.

He is doing exactly what he is supposed to do, keep us out of foreign bullshit that does not directly concern us. He ran on a condemnation of the republican world police philosophy and he has done great in that respect. Again tell us why we should get neck deep in bullshit like that?

You mean like Iraq? No, he continued W's policy. Afghanistan? Oops, no he expanded that one. When he toppled Libya? Tried to topple Syria before Putin outflanked him? no, no. Where did he "keep us out of foreign policy bullshit that does not directly concern us" again?

Again, this is why you are useless for those of us who actually do want to change policy. You don' t mean it, it's just political fodder to you. Then while you pursue the same strategies as the right, you call me right. I oppose our middle east policy when you do it and when the Republicans do it. You're a nitwit

If we toppled Assad what do you think will happen to Syria? What do you think will happen to the civil war? Who do you think the world will blame on the number of deaths and hardship? Do you want to start a head ache that you cannot control? Are we repeating the same mistake we did to Iraq? Russia and Syria has been doing business long before the crisis started and long before Obama was elected. Next time you mention Outflanked and Syria. Think what I just asked you.

Exactly; dumb ass. If you could read you'd grasp I was against toppling Syria. Those are good questions for your boy who wanted to do it, Bama, like he did in Libya which turned out so great
My apologies... I taught I was talking to Sassy or Bedowin. Again my apology.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

My apologies... I taught I was talking to Sassy or Bedowin. Again my apology.

We are good!

- kaz

Well hell, I guess we just don't have enough wars to make you happy these days, explain why we should be the world's policeman? Personally I feel the world should learn to solve it's own problems without the US butting into every little thing.

all the Obots live in some other world. realty would burst that bubble they have of him. and also, they would have to live with how he lied to them. just like he did the rest of us
Who is us? You and your fellow racist NAZIs group?

Sassy... I asked you a question... Where did Obama draw a line against Putin? Since you brought it up... Can you answer your dunce statement? Maybe you can ask your buddy Stephanoski.

Look who hates America the most and guess why? Obama's failed foreign policy.

Egypt 85% Unfavorable (view of America)

""In Egpyt, Obama chose to oppose stalwart U.S. ally Hosni Mubarak, calling for him to step down in the face of protests against his regime. In this particular case, Obama actually became friendly with the Muslim Brotherhood and similar Islamist organizations, only to clumsily attempt to distance himself and the United States from them when he realized that he risked strengthening their influence in the Middle East and North Africa as a result."

Obama's handling of the Iranian green movement;

"The very day after they made this bold declaration (they asked for Obama to help them become free from tyranny), Obama publicly stated that the Green Movement was an internal affair of Iran, not to be commented or acted upon by America. Iranians were devastated, left to fend for themselves by a nation that claimed to stand for the very virtues they sought to achieve.

Read more: Articles: Obama's Failed Foreign Policy
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on
Twitter
| AmericanThinker on Facebook

And here in America he's fucked up everyone's health care;

"On the domestic front, things are no better. With respect the president’s most prized economic policy achievement, the Affordable Care Act (“Obamacare”), millions of Americans have found it anything but affordable with their premiums rising an average of ten percent."

Read more: The Impending Collision Of Obama’s Failures[/B]

Sassy... I asked you a question... Where did Obama draw a line against Putin? Since you brought it up... Can you answer your dunce statement? Maybe you can ask your buddy Stephanoski.
"Again Vladimir Putin is flagrantly disregarding the warnings and “red lines” of the Obama administration. He has reason to do so: President Obama also doesn’t observe them. Despite Mr. Kerry’s clear words, sanctions that have been prepared against cronies of Mr. Putin and companies involved in his Ukraine adventure remain on ice at the White House, where they have languished for more than a week. When asked Monday how much longer they would be held back, White House spokesman Jay Carney said, “I don’t have an end date for you.”

For weeks Mr. Obama has held back on forceful measures against Mr. Putin’s aggression in Ukraine on the theory that a measured approach matched with diplomacy would yield results. The policy has failed. Now Mr. Obama must act — or doom Ukraine to dismemberment.

President Obama, disregarding his own ‘red line,’ dithers on Ukraine

"Again Vladimir Putin is flagrantly disregarding the warnings and “red lines” of the Obama administration. He has reason to do so: President Obama also doesn’t observe them. Despite Mr. Kerry’s clear words, sanctions that have been prepared against cronies of Mr. Putin and companies involved in his Ukraine adventure remain on ice at the White House, where they have languished for more than a week. When asked Monday how much longer they would be held back, White House spokesman Jay Carney said, “I don’t have an end date for you.”

For weeks Mr. Obama has held back on forceful measures against Mr. Putin’s aggression in Ukraine on the theory that a measured approach matched with diplomacy would yield results. The policy has failed. Now Mr. Obama must act — or doom Ukraine to dismemberment.

President Obama, disregarding his own ‘red line,’ dithers on Ukraine

I see Misty schooled you. Thanks Misty

Forum List

Back