Why do Republicans feel they should be respected when they have no respect for anyone else?

I'm curious. The US just signed a treaty with Iran and a half dozen other countries. Republicans act as if it were between Obama and Iran. So disrespectful of our allies.

And you know there are many other examples where Republicans refuse to show respect that have been listed here before with examples.

And Republicans are angry they aren't respected. But who do they respect?
I've yet to find a reason you deserve respect. Many other lefties on this board have ny respect.
The only reason you're not on ignore is a daily laugh is good for me

The only reason people threatening with IGNORE are pussies and weak...You come to Internet and you expect the brutality of Internet not by choice. If you can't stand it then go to gardening section or Get the fuck out.
Get bent loser. People of no character that post nonsensical gibberish are not going to clutter the threads with their trolling as long as the ignore feature exists.
Or are you gonna tell me the shit guno or shootspeeders posts is worth your time?

Idiot

Tell me exactly what Obama has done that you consider good foreign policy? The entire ME is inflamed, he gave up the farm with the Iran deal, he's alienated Israel, our ally. Putin does what he pleases, etc. etc. You must live in an alternate universe

all the Obots live in some other world. realty would burst that bubble they have of him. and also, they would have to live with how he lied to them. just like he did the rest of us

The Obots are past annoying, 2017 can't come soon enough

Sassy... I asked you a question... Where did Obama draw a line against Putin? Since you brought it up... Can you answer your dunce statement? Maybe you can ask your buddy Stephanoski.
"Again Vladimir Putin is flagrantly disregarding the warnings and “red lines” of the Obama administration. He has reason to do so: President Obama also doesn’t observe them. Despite Mr. Kerry’s clear words, sanctions that have been prepared against cronies of Mr. Putin and companies involved in his Ukraine adventure remain on ice at the White House, where they have languished for more than a week. When asked Monday how much longer they would be held back, White House spokesman Jay Carney said, “I don’t have an end date for you.”

For weeks Mr. Obama has held back on forceful measures against Mr. Putin’s aggression in Ukraine on the theory that a measured approach matched with diplomacy would yield results. The policy has failed. Now Mr. Obama must act — or doom Ukraine to dismemberment.

President Obama, disregarding his own ‘red line,’ dithers on Ukraine

I see Misty schooled you. Thanks Misty
Lol they need schooling. They literally have no idea what an idiot Obama is, he and Kerry and before that Hillary. Lol and they want her for president now? Oh brother.

all the Obots live in some other world. realty would burst that bubble they have of him. and also, they would have to live with how he lied to them. just like he did the rest of us

Sassy... I asked you a question... Where did Obama draw a line against Putin? Since you brought it up... Can you answer your dunce statement? Maybe you can ask your buddy Stephanoski.
"Again Vladimir Putin is flagrantly disregarding the warnings and “red lines” of the Obama administration. He has reason to do so: President Obama also doesn’t observe them. Despite Mr. Kerry’s clear words, sanctions that have been prepared against cronies of Mr. Putin and companies involved in his Ukraine adventure remain on ice at the White House, where they have languished for more than a week. When asked Monday how much longer they would be held back, White House spokesman Jay Carney said, “I don’t have an end date for you.”

For weeks Mr. Obama has held back on forceful measures against Mr. Putin’s aggression in Ukraine on the theory that a measured approach matched with diplomacy would yield results. The policy has failed. Now Mr. Obama must act — or doom Ukraine to dismemberment.

Lol they need schooling. They literally have no idea what an idiot Obama is, he and Kerry and before that Hillary. Lol and they want her for president now? Oh brother.

On social issues and bringing this country together...Well, these people have harmed their movement and the ability of this country to get things done. The problem is they're the only ones we have. :( The republicans have been taken over by I hate government types that don't care about investment in our country.

What do we that believe in regulations and government do?

It's funny when they try and defend the Moon Bat Messiah and don't realize what he has said and done. Blind loyalty

Respect? It's amazing that the radical left brings up the concept of respect when they have little respect for anything but sodomites and illegal aliens and enemies of the Country. How much respect did Hillary have for the women who were molested by her husband when she created the "bimbo eruption squad"? Lefties hanged the President of the United States in effigy when they were unhappy during the Bush administration. Lefties bought a full page ad in the N.Y. Times calling the commander of combat Troops "Betray-Us". Lefties created a disgusting racist cartoon in most of the mainstream newspapers depicting Dr. Condie Rice as a slave mammy when they were unhappy with president Bush appointing a Black woman as secretary of state. Sodomites have no respect for the 1st Amendment rights of Christians so they troll for discrimination and put a woman behind bars when they could go to the next county and get married.
Your post is a classic point by point example of disrespect. Thanks, I really appreciate such a well thought out and well worded example.

It's funny when they try and defend the Moon Bat Messiah and don't realize what he has said and done. Blind loyalty
When we ask for examples of what you refer to, you come up with "he should release his college records, he lost the war in Iraq, he's Muslim, he was terrible after Katrina" and other such ridiculous nonsense.

On social issues and bringing this country together...Well, these people have harmed their movement and the ability of this country to get things done. The problem is they're the only ones we have. :( The republicans have been taken over by I hate government types that don't care about investment in our country.

You can never bring everyone together. The only time we've been together, for me, was for 2 weeks after 9-11. That's was it 2 Weeks.

When we ask for examples of what you refer to, you come up with "he should release his college records, he lost the war in Iraq, he's Muslim, he was terrible after Katrina" and other such ridiculous nonsense.

Lol sometimes you are funny.

What they call respect is actually fear, it's why they absolutely suck at foreign policy.

Yeah Obungles has done so well in the ME, list of fails...Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya. Russia owns him and Europe thinks he is a joke
Last time I checked America's president is not emperor of the world but you clearly demonstrated my point. You apparently think things would be better if he went around issuing threats and ultimatums to friend and foe alike. Your hero George Bush exemplified the conservative foreign policy philosophy and even our allies hated his fucking guts.
No, things would be better on the Foreign Policy front if we had someone in-place who was competent in that context... something we lack at present.

What they call respect is actually fear, it's why they absolutely suck at foreign policy.

Yes, wow, Obama has accomplished so much. There's ... Sorry, that's all I've got
He has accomplished a lot but it just doesn't involve American soldiers dying for oil so you can't think of anything.
Name a major (substantive) Foreign Policy initiative of his that has been successful.

and you've been taken over by a one trick pony. When you become someone who is: I LOVE my government then you are already a slave to them. This Federal Government is TWO freaking big and is now a Bloated overBearing Monster that is now Consuming us with their need of MORE AND MORE money to support it, and is now stepping all over US and our Freedoms....Under Obama it Has become Fascist with this OScamCare in FORCING us to purchase something or be Fined. when is that a function of the Federal Government? and what country are now living in.? what is so hard for you government loving people to see that?

I'm curious. The US just signed a treaty with Iran and a half dozen other countries. Republicans act as if it were between Obama and Iran. So disrespectful of our allies.

And you know there are many other examples where Republicans refuse to show respect that have been listed here before with examples.

They have the mentality of children. And that isn't rhetoric. They act as if they have total power and can dictate to everyone else. This government doesn't work like that at all. The founders constructed America and the Constitution to be forced compromise. This is the very reason for having three branches of government with the checks and balances. Congress can't make law without the President being able to veto any legislation they put forth, and THEY have the ability to override that veto with enough votes. The Supreme Court has the ability to send legislation passed by Congress and signed by the President back to both as unconstitutional. Congress has the ability to impeach and remove Supreme Court justices.

But Republicans, ever since President Obama was elected, have decided either they will get what they want or hold the government and the country hostage.

What they are doing is disgusting and you better believe the Democrats will retaliate if a Republican is elected president.

Republicans have given up on American democracy and have opted for government by hostage taking.

and you've been taken over by a one trick pony. When you become someone who is: I LOVE my government then you are already a slave to them. This Federal Government is TWO freaking big and is now a Bloated overBearing Monster that is now Consuming us with their need of MORE AND MORE money to support it, and is now stepping all over US and our Freedoms....Under Obama it Has become Fascist with this OScamCare in FORCING us to purchase something or be Fined. when is that a function of the Federal Government? and what country are now living in.? what is so hard for you government loving people to see that?
Yay !!!! The government is too powerful and bad. It has it's place but too much place.

Everyone be your own person. Use all your freedoms.

Make money it's not a crime. It's survival.

Be happy most of all.

YAWN

Why do left-wing posters think their posts are taken seriously when they are based on a false narrative?

you are nothing but the biggest clown on these boards rdean
When you say something you can't back up, you appear to be some kind of simpleton clown. Is that the real you?

It's our resident pink Nazi.
1668.jpg

They have the mentality of children. And that isn't rhetoric. They act as if they have total power and can dictate to everyone else. This government doesn't work like that at all. The founders constructed America and the Constitution to be forced compromise. This is the very reason for having three branches of government with the checks and balances. Congress can't make law without the President being able to veto any legislation they put forth, and THEY have the ability to override that veto with enough votes. The Supreme Court has the ability to send legislation passed by Congress and signed by the President back to both as unconstitutional. Congress has the ability to impeach and remove Supreme Court justices.

But Republicans, ever since President Obama was elected, have decided either they will get what they want or hold the government and the country hostage.

What they are doing is disgusting and you better believe the Democrats will retaliate if a Republican is elected president.

Republicans have given up on American democracy and have opted for government by hostage taking.
The evidence is everywhere:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

The thinking behind this is that I think I am better than others and because of that other human beings around me have to earn MY respect or they are just dirtbags who don't deserve to live.

Forum List

Back